Gangsta 190-Ear Candy

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Remember this dude from X-Raideds' Inititation album?He dropped a solo joint...im not impressed in the slightest.I think hes a horrible rapper...delivery wise anyhow.He does have half the album done by K-Geeta(production wise)...and 2 recycled tracks from the Inititation album...but I just cant stand the way dude raps at all...just my opinion...

May 6, 2002
erryone i talked to said that shit was weak so i didn't pick it up, i think imma dl it tho and check it before i pass on it completly. the initiation is one of my favorite cd's to drop in years, but i gotta say he's one of the weakests rappers on that cd, actually he prob is THEE weakest rapper on the cd.

M-1

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
M-Phive - are you sayin that hte Gangsta190 is tight then?? I'm just curious, cuz it seems like everyone seems to say that it's pretty wacc

May 6, 2002
if you wanna check out my collection i'd be more than happy to send you a list, i have about about 400-500 OG cds and about 3,000 downloaded cd's, so its not easy to listen to them all. and my folx that i know and trust and i do know that they like the same shit that i do all said it was whack so i'm goin to push that cd into the back of my list for checkin out. however i did say that i was going to still check it out before i pass on it so if your gonna make a comment like that take into consideration my whole post. tell me now, would you go spend your hard earned money on a cd that everyone said was weak? i dont think so. and i wouldn't either, not until i dl it and actually check it out will i spend money on that shit, i rather go buy something worth my money dogg. that shoulda been an easy post to decipher but i see we want some more net bangin goin on so you gotta question me with an unrearched response. whatever tho i aint trippin stay up. pz.

May 6, 2002
@ J-steez

i did give the smigg another spin in my player and i actually started feelin a few cuts, listened to it the whole way to LA the other day juzz to see if i can get in the hype. i was feelin smigg's flow a few time, he says some tight shit i didn't notice during my first spin, so i stand corrected. it was the promo that i had listend to the most and i wasn't feelin much of the promo, but the album got a little heat to it. apolgies to smigg.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
Gangsta 190

I personally met Gangsta 190. I've talked to artists who say 190 has got heat. Yes, his 1st solo was not a 10. But remember that the best artists only get better with every release, no exception in this case. 190 has got 4 albums done. This one just broke the ice. And it was X-Raided himself who summoned Gangsta 190 to Sacramento to get on The Initiation.

Jan 4, 2013
THANKYOU,THIS IS 190.WHEN LAMES HATE LIKE THAT COMMENT,IT LETS ME KNOW IM DOING MY JOB.PLUS I GOT TEN RACKS,FOR THE HOTTEST 16.MY PIN NEVER BEEN A JOKE,AND THE PAPER MY PIN WRITES ON,DESTROYS IN THE WAY LAMES,SUCH AS A HATER.FOR MY LOYAL FANS I LOVE YALL.CHECK OUT
BLACKMARKESERT247.COM
JACKIE CAIN
COPY AND PASTE LINK 1,AND 2 IN YOUR BROWSER SEPARTELY

1. soundcloud.com/190-jackiecain-jacavelli/roy-p

2.soundcloud.com/190-jackiecain-jacavelli?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm

TRULY YOURS
190/JACKIECAIN
or JACAVELLI