Gangs in Seattle

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Yeah, I know that. I only associate with one of them anymore. Although someone who's name I won't mention told me I was handsome. LOL. And no, it was not BD.
Whoa...were they fuckin around or really on some gay shit?

:confused:

LMFAO @ SBC....most of the people that claim that shit are fake as fuck. Some of them don't switch up but a good amount of them will wear red rags like it's not a big deal. I've known more than a few people that claim(ed) SBC in Seattle. Not sayin they didn't do dirt but most of them were fuckin dumb asses--and weren't really "down." They just did it cause they thought it was cool and once they got in futher they "couldn't" stop or get out. Maybe I just knew a bunch of wanna be SBC cats, I sure hope so cause if the rest of them are like the people I knew/know that's really pathetic.
The SBC's that i ever ran into were alot more reputable than any ESP. There was this lanky white dude that rode my bus in 9th grade that "claimed" ESP...always flamed up. One afternoon, he got his ass beat by a bunch of UBN's and never came back to school (Chief Sealth).

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
Whoa...were they fuckin around or really on some gay shit?

:confused:
Well, BD was there and he told me that he thought dude was serious. This was about 2-3 years ago I believe. So yeah, on some gay shit from what I know.

The SBC's that i ever ran into were alot more reputable than any ESP. There was this lanky white dude that rode my bus in 9th grade that "claimed" ESP...always flamed up. One afternoon, he got his ass beat by a bunch of UBN's and never came back to school (Chief Sealth).
The ones that I know/knew weren't pussies. They did the dirt and all that but I just think they're fake. None of them have been to the real SBCC hood...they'll wear red rags (some of them)...and several of them ARE transformers...I've known about 5-6 of them since I was 15 years old or so. Some of them still bang that shit but not for the most part.

They rolled pretty deep most of the time, and were usually strapped...but that doesn't mean you're hard. I've seen a few of them get their asses beat...and the thing is, they never really "gang banged." They didn't have rival gangs or anything like that. They might have gone to Northgate mall wearing blue rags and gotten into a fight with a few cats wearing red....but that was the extent of it for the most part.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
I didnt even get up to the north end until i was 15. I have never seen a SBC in the NE....ever. I have really only seen Surenos and Bloods in the NE. West Seattle was chalk full of all kinds of Crip sets.
The people I knew lived kinda near the Lake City area....pretty much 80th-145th...or so...Honestly, they probably weren't/aren't "real crips" anyway. Maybe a couple of them are....but one of them I know for sure is a fake son of a bitch. Dude went from SBC, to Blood, to Disciple, to some other shit that I don't know about now cause I don't talk to the fucker.

May 9, 2002
Are the Disciples out there same as the G.D.'s out here in Chicago area? Or is it just another local gang that calls itself Disciples?
If it aint in Chicago, they are rip off...no ifs, and, or buts. Just line all the Crip and BLood sets outside LA....they are just rip offs.

The GD's out here sport black/red. If i am not mistaken, the GD's in Chi wear black/blue.