Games Youve Beaten Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 14, 2005
NOw recently I beat Heavy Rain and I was impressed with the game overall and its cool that there are different endings. I beat Uncharted 1 which was dope I didnt put it away till I finished it pretty much. Oblivion I finished the main campaign and the fighters guild champion right chea. I beat Ico the remastered version that comes with Shadow of The Collosus. Im not sure if Ico Lived up to the hype tho. Different strokes I guess. Infamous 1 and 2 beaten tho I need to beat them both as a villain to use the evil powers and these were hard for me to put down once I started playin em. Dead Rising 2 I beat but I hella wanna go back to finish side quest that I couldnt finish cuz of the damn time limit in this game (annoying). Tansformers war for cybertron was sick. I enjoyed the variety of characters and that u play both heroes and villains. THats enough for now. How many games have yall beat?

Props: Coach E. No

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
There is no way I can recall all the games I've beaten. We're talking Atari, Nintendo, Sega Master System, SNES/super famicom, Genesis/Megadrive, Saturn, Dreamcast, Gameboy, gameboy advance, arcade games (which includes neo geo titles), playstation 1-3, xbox 360. These are the systems I recall owning.

Now that I think about it I also owned a game gear and beat the games I had for that.

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
I rarely ever finish games either. Mainly just old school stuff. I'd have an easier time telling you games that I never finished that I'd like to finish someday

Heavy Rain
Goldeneye on N64
First James Bond game on Xbox
Uncharted Series
Any of the Ninja Gaiden games on NES
Faxanadu on NES
Red Dead Revolver (I've owned this game for like 2 years and never played it)
Forza 2 on 360

Jul 3, 2008
yea ive beaten way too many to name...but some of the more memorable...

Metal gear solid on ps1....beat that like 10 times. its not that long if u skip all the cut scenes...that shit is literally like 10 hours of non playable conversation

the ghost recons and splinter cells on the og xbox...i put in so much time on those games...specially ghost recon tropic thunder or whatever..i got like 600 hours online on that shit

gta 4 with both dlcs

san andreas i beat like 10 times

uncharted 2/3

currently working on beating skyrim and boarderlands till madden comes out