GAME OVER. COLD HARD CA$H WILL BE NATIONWIDE!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
I'm about to sign a distribution deal for this album. This CD will be nationwide unlike sum artists who say they are. The Distributor has done Necro, Pastor Troy, and The Outlawz. So we have access to 1,700 moms and pops and plenty big names stores: FYE, Best Buy, Wherehouse, Tower, Amazon.com and more. The CD will be finished within 3 months so there may be a chance of a release before the new yr. Support this. All new tracks no garbage. Forreal if you like rap music and have been pissed about the shit thats been comin out lately, cop this CD. I'm takin rap back to what it use to be. Also there will be commercials, ads in murderdog and several other magazines. If you would like to be on the street team hit me up [email protected]. The label I'm droppin it on has over 2,000 street team members. So I'm hopin to scan near 30-50,000. Support this!
one

CA$H PRESENTS: COLD HARD CA$H. THE COMPILATION DEDICATED TO HUSTLAZ. FEAT. CA$H, AL KAPONE, T-ROCK formerly of Hypnotized Mindz Ent., LIL C.S., K-RINO, DJ CREE, MACKVILLIN, COOL NUTZ, YUNG-GUN, MAC T DOG of Tommy Wright's 10 Wanted Men, IROCC, GEMINI, LYRIKAL WARFARE, SILAS AKA SMIGG DIRTEE, LADY LEXUS OF C.C.A., MAC PACINO, CUZZIN ICE LECTA, MIKE LOTT, P.U.G.G., TUFF NITTI, PREZ-D, MR. CANDYMAN OR BLACK MAFIA, TRAJIK, KING CZAR, KILLAH P, POPEYE AND G-MAC OF 50/50 RECORDS, D.PRESSED, NICC SACCS, MR. SCHE, AND MANY, MANY MORE.

PRODUCTION BY: LOS AND LEX OF PLAYBOOK MUZIK (GRIND FAMILY), POPEYE, MACKVILLIN, TREYMAINE, SILAS, YUNG-GUN, BLAZE, MR. SCHE, AND MEXICANO CALI SLIM.