Game Insane - Tell Me Somethin' MP3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2002
sorry i been MIA, i got the package.. thanks.. Tell Me Somethin, is.... different. Just like everyone said, they didnt expect that. I've soaked the song many times.. my feelings are the song gets stronger towards the middle, and T1 kills it perfect in the end. I wasnt really feelin the start i feel like only T1 could ride a beat like that and make the song good.. its not ur average beat. Great job on the packaging and CD looked tight with the green and gold. Cant wait for the album, the other songs were what i expect from GI.. not to say TMS wasnt good. just different. :)

Mar 16, 2005
www.giproductz.com
SANDMAN said:
sorry i been MIA, i got the package.. thanks.. Tell Me Somethin, is.... different. Just like everyone said, they didnt expect that. I've soaked the song many times.. my feelings are the song gets stronger towards the middle, and T1 kills it perfect in the end. I wasnt really feelin the start i feel like only T1 could ride a beat like that and make the song good.. its not ur average beat. Great job on the packaging and CD looked tight with the green and gold. Cant wait for the album, the other songs were what i expect from GI.. not to say TMS wasnt good. just different. :)

" I can ride any beat and make it hard........take another listen........we neva come soft...."

Jun 14, 2002
"TELL ME SOMETHIN' " IS DIFFERENT LIKE EVERYONE SAID....I AM LOVIN' IT THO'....I'M INTO LIGHT SHOWS & SHIT LIKE THAT.I'M NOT A RAVER 'CAUSE I DO MY SHIT TO ALL RAP,BUT THIS SONG WAS PERFECT FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME....I GOT VIDEO'S OF ME DOIN' LIGHTSHOWS ALL THIZZ'D OUT TO THIS SONG....BUT MY FAVORITE SONG WAS DEFINITELY "BRAINSTORM"......THE BEAT IS OFF THE CHAINS!!!!!CAN'T WAIT.

Feb 6, 2006
What up T-one, Loe, an Mubb???

I peeped out that "Tell me Something" yall sent me. That shit is major fucking dope. It blew me away. Yall sent me 10 copies in a box wit all ya classic stuff. I love that "Quakin" song and dat "Slitherin" (They fuckin made that movie "Slither" about yalls song!) Damn mayne I handed all ten of those singles out and my Sac Town peeps were lovin it. Some fools didn't even know where Milpitas is, but they were bumpin yo shit like they lived on yo block!
Hey this dude JP's been promotin yalls on Myspace. My homeboy Rick was just askin if JP was in the group too, cause he's in all tha photos getting his perve on. Yall are some pimps tho, doing shows out in Vegas. Spreading that Insaniac maddness to all those desert folk and high rollin gamblaz and thick ass showgirls!!!
Fuck I'm hella drunk right now off that 211. I'm a play "Tell me Something" one more time, flick my GI lighter a couple of times, and pass the fuck out face down on this breezy's couch.

...wish i culd remember her name........

.......Burp.....