Game Insane Snippet Cd

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
Yo,that cd yall handed out at BARS.....Im lovin it yall.The beats remind me of that Vallejo mob shit...Im from Vallejo so I'm feelin this shit....The spit was tight to.In a time when the bay market is flooded with all kinds of spit I would say this is some of the better shit here......Good lookin for the cd and in the future if it makes sense to our ears we should hook up for some features......

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
What up boss...Feelin that huh? Thats good shit mane...That beat is wreckless..We been up North the last past coupla weekends dumpin that single all ova the place..I appreciate you takin the time to listen to the disc..We put in alot of work to get that music trunk tight....We been knowin about your click for a minuite too folx, savage behavior, I see a network in the future..

Hit us up on this forum more often...What Game Insane CD's you got?

Feb 8, 2004
www.youtube.com
GAME INSANE said:
What up boss...Feelin that huh? Thats good shit mane...That beat is wreckless..We been up North the last past coupla weekends dumpin that single all ova the place..I appreciate you takin the time to listen to the disc..We put in alot of work to get that music trunk tight....We been knowin about your click for a minuite too folx, savage behavior, I see a network in the future..

Hit us up on this forum more often...What Game Insane CD's you got?
Savage Behavior is my labelmates.....Im one half of Fresh Boogie......The Mexican cat in this pic here.....As for what cd's I have.....i heard about yall before but havent heard anything till I got this cd at bars......I was tellin my homie though this the type of shit I buy.......that consistant mob shit....