Game Insane Postaz....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
What up muthafuckaz...

Its time to make moves one more time...

Finally GAME INSANE will be producing postaz...Trunk Tight...

They should be ready by next weekend..

If anyone is interested, lets discuss if how much we should be slangin these for $hipped....

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
RaginHomosexual said:
why isnt the BRAINZ BLOWN ceo in that pic? he was behind the car with a white sweatshirt on
Brain will not be in any of the artwork, he's more of a silent partner.

SPORADIC said:
Is that the poster in that 1st post?
Naw that aint the poster itself..Ill be posting that up soon...

cHeWdOGG said:
How much for a poster?
I was trying to get ideas from yall of how much is coo witchyall...

Let a playa know...

Juan Million said:
You should have a Trunk Tight package deal. $15 shipped gets you the cd and the poster...somethin like that.
That could work. I gotta check out the shipping costs...I know tryin to hustle yall, Im tryin to get what I pay for shipping..I want this shit out there..I aint tryin to hold on to product..

Apr 25, 2002
You already know I need a Game Insane poster somethin' terrible. I think the package deal is a good idea, or I think $5 shipped would be a tight price for just the poster. Honestly I don't know the production costs for posters, or shipping costs for them for that matter so $5 may be unachievable.......I'm glad as fuck that posters are going to be made. Good hustle T-1......

Apr 25, 2002
www.giproductz.com
Cranky said:
You already know I need a Game Insane poster somethin' terrible. I think the package deal is a good idea, or I think $5 shipped would be a tight price for just the poster. Honestly I don't know the production costs for posters, or shipping costs for them for that matter so $5 may be unachievable.......I'm glad as fuck that posters are going to be made. Good hustle T-1......
Good Input mane...And dont trip..You will see posters of the Debut album too...Just when you thought you wouldnt..

A

All Out HOGG

Im say what hasn't been said...but first...I think the package deal is a good idea...

But how about besides the 15 dollar deal

20 & we gett the poster signed?