Game Ends Fifty Cenrs Truce

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 14, 2004
Game and 50 are getting a civil union next month. This time game is going to kiss 50. I dont buy it. This is just another way game is trying to come up. He probably said to JT I love you dog lets get married and JT was like get the fuck out of here.

Apr 9, 2005
RedrumAkaMurder said:
i dont give a fuck how rich 50 iz, he still a pussy, snitch, unlyrical, mumblin, walking homicide, i hope da beef between game & 50 get real deep and 50 getz murked, da rap games dyin right now, 50z da reason. 100
lol mane. people really think like that?

Apr 16, 2005
1-god said:
Man 50 got this game on lock thats y no 1 cant fuck wit him. u seen ja go double platinum too nothin. 50 got a plan for this rap game and so far its workin all u niggas are just hatin cause all you heros fell south.. or forced too lean back. Ha Ha Ha man get off his dick. Jada, Fatt ass, aint shit in this game. okay lean back was allright but his shit sold 11 mill and that other shit was a dud..C'mon he got niggas like dre and Em in his corner. do u really think hes gonna fall. Naw, Just remember one thing Em aint gonna watch 50 or g-uint fall and we all know cant no one fuck wit Em right now.....Thats a white tupac right there. Man just give the man his props man and stop hatin cause i know when those doors are closed and ur alone all u niggas are singing candy shop and i know u know every last god damm last word to that shit !!!!!! Ha Ha HA
dont come back to this site...u Gay-unit luver..fuck ur hero 50..

Oct 14, 2004
RedrumAkaMurder said:
i dont give a fuck how rich 50 iz, he still a pussy, snitch, unlyrical, mumblin, walking homicide, i hope da beef between game & 50 get real deep and 50 getz murked, da rap games dyin right now, 50z da reason. 100

Your idea is wrong. Murking him is not the answer. You just need someone to clown him lyrically in public. Make sure you have boys though. If he wants to fight he less likely to do it with your team there. Young Buck isnt a g he isnt down to do anything in front of live tv he stabbed someone so what with about 10 of your soldiers there to clown G unit his career would be over.