Gabriel Snoop Roberson

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2014
I was board at work hung over so I was googling random shit so I was on here and thought of dude so I google him and read hella articles on black bird etc... That dude was a nut black birds brother got shot so they shot up a Quence to retaliate that snoop dude went to trial and it deadlocked then they re tried him. Then I found some journal posts from snoop that he did from prison. Man I feel bad for that dude he been down for hella long he said he can't even remember what steak tastes like and can't remember being out his cell for more then 3 hours the past decade. He didn't even shoot anybody and the dude who was shooting hella people killed himself and his daughters. Snoop said he doesn't even get mail that shit is just sad.

Nov 27, 2014
That would be my assumption since Blackbird was already wanted for a murder in front of a liquor store and it was his brother who got shot and parolyzed. They have transcripts of the 911 calls I know Woodie claims he didn't kill his kids but it sure looks like he did that shit to me. If blackbird didn't do the Quence murder it might be an unknown person they were with since they went in 6 deep and shot some 26 year old guy sitting next to the scrap they wanted to kill. The crazy shit is blackbirds brother died 5 years after being shot and the police had to go back and investigate it as a murder. That entire gang was fucking cursed if you think about it

Nov 27, 2014
Well it's an interesting story from 25 years ago and I see there pictures in the banner every time I come on here. It's just a trip to me that dude been in a cell for 25 years and might not of even killed anybody.

Dec 27, 2008
Well it's an interesting story from 25 years ago and I see there pictures in the banner every time I come on here. It's just a trip to me that dude been in a cell for 25 years and might not of even killed anybody.
Woodie gave us his side of the story. He presented the stories thru his music and let it be up to us to believe what actually happened. He backed up both snoop and blackbird on his albums and also on this forum. We'll never know a lot of the truths in these situations and that's just how it's going to be. I'm with you on the entire click being "cursed" I've listened to wood for years and I still do my own investigating into the shit they all got into from time to time.
Snoop has a Facebook page set up and someone maintains it regularly.