Gabe takes the chat down...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 31, 2008
because people stopped posting here.
or so he assumes.

The biggest siccness problem is that troll posts reduced the quality of all discussions on here. Intelligent people who start conversations were only getting troll responses. This was allowed by G @Gabe and no anti trolling was ever enforced. As more intelligent people left, the remaining ones had fewer and fewer people who responded to their long and well written threads. One by one everyone left except for the tolls and now Gabe wonders why the siccness forum is dying. SMH

Gabe505

B!TCH PLEA$E
Apr 24, 2002
siccness.net
because people stopped posting here.
or so he assumes.

The biggest siccness problem is that troll posts reduced the quality of all discussions on here. Intelligent people who start conversations were only getting troll responses. This was allowed by G @Gabe and no anti trolling was ever enforced. As more intelligent people left, the remaining ones had fewer and fewer people who responded to their long and well written threads. One by one everyone left except for the tolls and now Gabe wonders why the siccness forum is dying. SMH

The chat was dead just like the rest of the forum so I took it down. If you would like to contribute to setting up a ant-troll policy we can talk about making you a mod. I don't really make any money off this site as I do not own it. I do what I can...

Jan 31, 2008
The chat was dead just like the rest of the forum so I took it down. If you would like to contribute to setting up a ant-troll policy we can talk about making you a mod. I don't really make any money off this site as I do not own it. I do what I can...
anti troll policy is bring something contributing to the discussion or get banned as many friggin times as you return.

or at least if you are gonna troll you gotta be creative.
At this point with it being dead like this I don't know if making me a mod can bring it back. The trolls should have been banned from the moment the regular posters of quality threads started to leave as the trolls began to troll.

RemyRoux

Sep 8, 2018
sicc needs a new marketing strategy to generate traffic which in turn will bring in more potential ad revenue.

Maybe one of these bay rappers can do some reciprocal promo for the front page?

Jan 31, 2008
No

As you know many people on here have either moved on or passed away.....

Most people also simply don’t give a fuck about random political shit/whatever other nonsense you decide to speak on

lol “intelligent people”

Please.
BUG CHINK I don't think you were ever part of any intelligent discussions nor do I expect you to know who I am referring to when I say intelligent people. If you read posts longer than a few sentences, maybe you would have been more engaged in the intellectual stuff, too.

Props: infinity