G-Squab

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 17, 2002
how come i didn't hear about this cd until just tha other day when it came out? is it actually some new x-raided solo shit or is it just a bunch a remixes like Deadly Game and These Walls Can Talk (fuccin same exact songs on both those cd's, same exact order...that pissed me off so fuccin much cause i bought both before i found that out)? and why's he releasing tha cd under a different name again? i thought his next cd was supposed ta be Speak Mo' Evil (or somethin like that)...

Oct 8, 2002
nah it's under both labels.....I picked that shit up last night at Rasputins.....It's actually X Raided presents and that shit straight slaps

Jun 3, 2002
It aint all that tight playa........he iz alright on the mic, nothin' spectacular.............a couple of tight cutz though
production iz kinda faulty. All the tracz start after like 8 secondz of air.......you see for yourself! That shit really don't 'slump' in the ride............A couple of recycled X-Locc verses

Picc it up used, definately don't spend the cheeze for it brand new! fa'sho'