G-Slimm - Fours Deuces & Trays CD for Sale

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
whats good evrybody,

Cise and Me re-released G-slimm Fours Deuces & Trays.We didnt change anything.They re professional pressed.
So if you re looking for that Cd and dont want to pay 600$ but you re cool with paying 20$ + 7$ worldwide shipping.then hit me back , inbox me , reply to this thread or just send the cash to [email protected] and i get it shipped.you also could order multiple copies for your store in case you have one, hit me up about that on my email too.

thanks

Props: Mixerr
Jan 10, 2006
No hatin but in my opinion, better not to flood market with another G Slimm's represses but rather to release album with bonus track or some changes in cover etc.
btw that G Slimm's album with Pen & Pixel cover is also repress. Theres exist first press of that album with cover from Disc Makers.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hi,
thanks for your opinion.g-slimm sold 55.000 copies between septemember 1994 and march 1995,which was a pretty amazing sale, big boy records most succesfull album.they thought about re-releasing it but never did.the japanese repress was unofficial but sold out 1000 copies aswell.thats why we thought we do another re-release ,but an official one and follow up with an unreleased album of g-slimm and a few other big boy albums that didnt get out.
Im pretty sure you got a Misinformation about the Disc Makers Version besides you re talking about the black white sampler Tape.

May 27, 2006
Yes we need those, the snippets on the J-Dawg albums are sick. Hope you can work it out.

Btw G-Slimm Big Boys most successfull album? I know you workin with Precise so guess the info is accurate still surprises me, cant beleave it sold more as Mystikals album on Big Boy.

Jan 10, 2006
hi,

Im pretty sure you got a Misinformation about the Disc Makers Version besides you re talking about the black white sampler Tape.
You can ask Cise about that Disc Makers version, it was very first press before they jumped on Pen & Pixel design. Just like with first Mystikal cd - like it has very first design and then Pen & Pixel's.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
alright thank you, i will ask him.did you ever see it or is it more a guessing because mystikal was pressed like this ?