G-Macc & Strange

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Is Strange Music interested in signing G-Macc too? That'd be fuckin' tight if they signed him. I wasn't really up on G-Macc until I heard how hard he ripped it on DAAM and it made me buy his online Vampire album which is hard as fuck!

Apr 8, 2006
G-Macc's str8 but I think it'd be a better move if he just stayed madesicc so him and lynch can really take the label up with the backing of Strangs.

If anything Strange need 2 sign YOUNG DROOP...really who better 2 fit in2 the roster after Tech n Lynch!!!?

Jun 16, 2002
www.myspace.com
G-Macc's str8 but I think it'd be a better move if he just stayed madesicc so him and lynch can really take the label up with the backing of Strangs.

If anything Strange need 2 sign YOUNG DROOP...really who better 2 fit in2 the roster after Tech n Lynch!!!?
id like to um sign T-NUTTY before droop but droop would be a good add

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
When the Collabo's album comes out and you hear a lot of the talent talking about "bein Strange" or "Strange sign me", you can probably expect another major announcement about additions to the label.

After Sickology came out, I made mention that a lot of the featured artists talked about getting signed by Strange and told a few of you that I felt it was a sign that Strange was gonna be looking for new talent, and shortly thereafter we got BLH and Cognito.

I'd hope that if they expand their SMW label that they'd keep pulling on relevant talent(jury's out on Cognito) like BLH. Nutty would be a tight addition, but I know nothing about if he's signed to a label already or is a free agent.

Apr 8, 2006
Killa Valley been dead 4 a looong time now G...with its Droop affiliation that is.

Droop look like a free agent 2 me and so is Celly Cel.

Now I know sum current acts from the west might be in political favor..if u will.But really who on the west would sound as good with Strange is what it comes down to.

I couldnt see Stalin,Hus,The Mob Jacka with Strange jus becauze they have theyre own craft..u know that "Bay Sound"

Strange got unique artists.

Masters of theyre own talent...And sure I could see Yukmouth signin but hes so bay sounding that it wouldnt be Strange 2 me..same with Crooked I the mans brilliant on the mic but he jus got that LA sound.

Young Droop is known more for his incredible delivery rather than where he's reppin. And I think that makes him a more suitable candidate. 2cents

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
Young Droop's career would surely get ressurected (and even get bigger) if he was signed to Strange.

As for signing another vet (ala Lynch), I think Strange should look at Krayzie Bone (after all the uni-5 promo ends of course).

Bottom line: Droop, Krayzie, the next Lynch disc, Kabosh (which Tech just said may not make the 2010 date)...all would be a good look for Strange Music 2011!

(...and maybe Mystikal, if Tech was serious. I dont see any bigger label trying to sign him at this point)

Jun 11, 2004
i hope that g-macc stays with madesicc and madesicc is able to grow and become more successful on its own, then maybe we'd see some quality albums from Gmacc,coin, beta, juggaknot, j-nuggs and b-zo, and COS (if that is possible). i respect that lynch joined strange, but at this point i think lynch needs to be runnin things for himself and his own artists instead of following tech's lead. i hope that can happen cause madesicc has a lot of potential it just never got off the ground really...

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
same with Crooked I the mans brilliant on the mic but he jus got that LA sound ... 2cents
that, and maybe he doesnt ever wanna drop an lp.. i've been waiting ten, eleven years and it aint happened yet. i figured, slaughterhouse is out, they made a group album, budden dropped one. ortize. royce scorched with his, all on that label. and crooked still aint out. maybe i have my facts a little wrong, but i think that's a pretty straight shot.

hopefully, million dollar story wont be yet another unreleased album-