G-Dubb settin up a studio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
Yep, it's true. I'm not gonna have a recording studio again but I'm getting some software so I can make beats again.

Big Rich

Rest In Peace
Oct 20, 2003
g-dubb, there was a beat on realistikks cd (i think it was secular stress) that had a bad ass fuckin piano going on in it. did you do that? and if you did and you know what im talking about could you post it up for me so i can check it out again.

p.s.- rubber balls and liquor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA i respect the dog piss outta that name. :cool:

Apr 25, 2002
g-dubb, there was a beat on realistikks cd (i think it was secular stress) that had a bad ass fuckin piano going on in it. did you do that? and if you did and you know what im talking about could you post it up for me so i can check it out again.

p.s.- rubber balls and liquor. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHA i respect the dog piss outta that name. :cool:
Half sampled/half remixed... Realistikk featuring Jubei, Death of Privacy:

...and YES, my kickball team name is epic! Rubber Balls and Liquor... My RBL Posse!