FYI....... Was told to let you guys in

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2003
The song with Twista is complete. He told me to tell you guys this. Since you cant hear it yet, what good is it 4 you. Its not but this song will blow everything, you people have ever heard right out of the water. I myself have not heard the the whole thing, but Techs part, u have never heard anything like it EVER. So yeah for me and sorry and shit for you guys. Just passing on information from the guy.

Dec 28, 2005
Can't wait to hear all of it, unlike the idiot talkin smack to me in my post tell Tech he got at least one TRUE FAN out here in NY cant wait for the album to drop!

Aug 9, 2005
iduno, stamina was pretty jaw dropping..
still looking forward to being shocked by the cds greatness, every1 has hyped this to the tits

Mar 2, 2005
Why wouldnt Twista come raw on this track in comparison to tech and how good his verse we have supposedly been told, he would do nothing but his best shit fo sho

Oct 5, 2004
Eyeless said:
iduno, stamina was pretty jaw dropping..
still looking forward to being shocked by the cds greatness, every1 has hyped this to the tits

it wasnt all that impressive. dont get me wrong its the shit but it aint somethin to leave u in awe

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Tekka_Nina said:
Why wouldnt Twista come raw on this track in comparison to tech and how good his verse we have supposedly been told, he would do nothing but his best shit fo sho
worrrd...this shit is teasin lyk a muhfucca...this is gonna be a certified heated banger...no doubt