funny movie my brother made

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 16, 2002
A dark comedy (shtick). Nice work in my humble opinion.

I like the sarcastic over the top acting. Clearly defines that it's not all that serious & looks like they had a great time shooting it.

The black & white really draws you into the film. Props to your brother for choosing black & white avoiding color that would distract. The black & white kept it dark & mysterious.

Speaking in general: People now a days take things like music & movies too serious. Before they even click play, they already set the negativity in their mind and watch / listen with the, "This is stupid" mentality.

Aug 9, 2005
Don't get ta actin brittle, brothers boring movie has no reflection on you. It is a win just making a movie cuz many people talk about it but he was about it. And everybody starts somewhere, If it was my bro Im sure I would find a way to be into it but it aint and I coulent finish the whole thing, goog luck to his progression!

May 15, 2003
Don't get ta actin brittle, brothers boring movie has no reflection on you. It is a win just making a movie cuz many people talk about it but he was about it. And everybody starts somewhere, If it was my bro Im sure I would find a way to be into it but it aint and I coulent finish the whole thing, goog luck to his progression!
its cool if you didnt like it, atleast you were polite about it. the other guy told my brother to kill himself

May 15, 2003
A dark comedy (shtick). Nice work in my humble opinion.

I like the sarcastic over the top acting. Clearly defines that it's not all that serious & looks like they had a great time shooting it.

The black & white really draws you in to the film. Props to your brother for choosing black & white avoiding color that would distract. The black & white kept it dark & mysterious.

Speaking in general: People now a days take things like music & movies too serious. Before they even click play they already set the negativity in their mind and watch / listen with the, "This is stupid" mentality.

thanks man. he did that for a highschool project last year. it earned him a scholorship to film school

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I was honestly just giving you shit to be an asshole. I thought it was pretty funny, acting just sucked....

May 16, 2002
thanks man. he did that for a highschool project last year. it earned him a scholorship to film school
CONGRATZ! On that. Shows what happens when people that know what their talking about get involved.

I'm just getting into film and launching a short film on Nov. 2nd. myself. ( Shameless plug :cheeky: )

Keep in mind though! This is the Siccness and a lot of people in here are set in their ways... but that doesn't mean the rest of the world agrees. In the infamous words of Tony Montana, "I want the world, Chico. And everything in it." Which means, you never worry about a group of protesters. You have a lot more to go for & get.

Unless of course, your like St8 Lace. Then you really need to stop :cheeky:

:ab:

blunt_hogg559
Jul 6, 2005
lol it was funny when she left him, and he packed her bags in the trunk.

good shit.

the nice guy in the movie kinda looks like this guy:

Aug 14, 2005
it just needed u guys to come out and say "who can you trust, who cant you trust theese days!" and then commence to rap your asses off like in your video....