FUNK SEASON 2 EP "LEAKS" on iTunes DEC. 14th 2011!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
So im finally mixing down this album...Guaranteed one of the hottest albums thats gonna be out next year. Imma show the nation that we make good music just like everybody else. For now though, this is a mini compilation of the records that i've leaked for this album....full versions of all the songs. Some of these you've heard before on other albums and some you have never heard their full versions. So yes, there are recycled songs with better mixes and also new material. These will be bonus songs on the real album. Still need representation from Antioch, Motown, and Oaktown. Hit me in my DM. Homeboy shit.

Jun 8, 2011
Just yesterday I was gonn put a thread to see if anybody knew anythang bout that album.. And if anybody got the Tito B, Goldtoes, & Lonley Boy full song since only a preview is up on youtube..

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Thats gonna be on there....however when the full album comes out, you might hear a different hook. Tito B. & Lonely Boy come hella hard, but so does newcomer "G" or Gangsta from Sem. I was almost done with G's album and then he got locked up....so another album put away in my vaults, but i wanna introduce yall to him on this album. He sounds like a Nipsey Hustle...its a trip, at least he do to me sort of. Lol.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
The full album is crazy bro. Every track on the album is wit it. U can ask anybody whos been to my studio and caught a listen while im mixing some of the records on there. This album's is super dope. Ive been listening to it, finessing it for at least a year now and it still tight everytime i listen. This EP is only cuz everybodys asking me bout it and since ive already leaked a few records as snippets, i might as well give yall the full versions of those or compile them from the various albums i put them on into one album. This albums gon be worth the wait.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
A song off of Changolinis 114% album.....A song from Casper n Sandmans cd called Studio...thats the unreleased version with Casper talking from an Arizona prison, And most recently a song off of Conspiracy's Business Men 2 Compilation...Funk Season from Sandman....also an updated version.....the last one is "Like A Gangsta" video version....it has Casper in the beginning....Im gonna release a video to that version either a week before or on the same day as the EP release....the other two are original songs that ive leaked...before except these will be fully mixed and mastered. I get messages on facebook all the time for these exact songs so i decided to compile them for those who want them. It will be a koo EP. I will have posters as well for the first 50 or 100 people to get this EP.

May 2, 2002
A song off of Changolinis 114% album.....A song from Casper n Sandmans cd called Studio...thats the unreleased version with Casper talking from an Arizona prison, And most recently a song off of Conspiracy's Business Men 2 Compilation...Funk Season from Sandman....also an updated version.....the last one is "Like A Gangsta" video version....it has Casper in the beginning....Im gonna release a video to that version either a week before or on the same day as the EP release....the other two are original songs that ive leaked...before except these will be fully mixed and mastered. I get messages on facebook all the time for these exact songs so i decided to compile them for those who want them. It will be a koo EP. I will have posters as well for the first 50 or 100 people to get this EP.
Are you pressing any copies?

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Im not sure yet......never pressed up just an EP. For right now....itll be just for digital, but that can change at any time depends.....i tend to do things sometimes out the blue. So most likely but not for sure. I will be pressing a limited number of thermal prints for promo but not too many...those will be some stores as free giveaways with the purchase of 17 Reasons or Funk Season.

Sergyo

STRONG ARM MANAGEMENT
Jan 2, 2008
SALINAS
WWW.FACEBOOK.COM
Yessir. Im glad people like you have the dedication to making the best music you can make to represent your people and your area brotha. By the way, I like "Murder County" better. ;) Funk Season 4 - Murder County.