FUN.... FUCK U NIGGAZ......NEW K.O.D. extra TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I think he did great until he said that Snoop Dogg line, and he kinda verbally tripped through it.

I think, if you're gonna be a "speedy rapper kid", you need to stick to it.

It's just as difficult for slow delivery types to speed up as it is for fast delivery types to slow down.

Nov 6, 2005
You all can PM eachother about getting tracks all you want, I cant stop that. But this blatant posting requests for mp3's has to be toned down. The way it is now, its nearly as bad as just posting the track outfront. So if you have a request, request it the same way you'd receive it, please. There are different classifications of songs. This brings Strange money, and is an incentive to get people to pre-order. So please, respect the companies intentions.

May 29, 2009
I hear it's good to never be too hasty in your anticipation.
aaahahaha

I think its alright. Definitely hope the album is much better than this tho.

In the meantime, for better mobile fidelity, I think I would like
some Powerful Machines.

(pink shoes?, ahahahahaa)

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
You all can PM eachother about getting tracks all you want, I cant stop that. But this blatant posting requests for mp3's has to be toned down. The way it is now, its nearly as bad as just posting the track outfront. So if you have a request, request it the same way you'd receive it, please. There are different classifications of songs. This brings Strange money, and is an incentive to get people to pre-order. So please, respect the companies intentions.
but you can go over to the real and find five or 6 page threads nothing but links

Dec 2, 2007
I don't think tech slowing down his flow to sound more mainstream (im assuming thats why) is going to buy him anymore fans. If people want slower rappers they will probably just stay with there lil wayne. I think when people here tech spit crazy it's what turns them onto him.

May 1, 2009
lol at the prouction sux. lol. Appreciate the positive, and negative. I try and stay as different yet in the box as i can. i do it for the love. I personally think the track is dope, but to answer your questions YES the rest of the album is CRAZY. that is one of the weaker beats they got but still is hot imo. I'd like to see some of these critics sit down and make a beat so i can get a good laugh.