FUN.... FUCK U NIGGAZ......NEW K.O.D. extra TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 1, 2004
SENSITIVE LIL FELLOW HUH? You busters cant take a lil shit or what? you can only dish it out? You cant be serious your actin straight bitch. So what asked you for a track your really something now????? Retarded!
Dont get it twisted...I aint mad. Its shit talkin on the internet, it happens. We all move on. You talk shit, I talk shit, thats how forums go. I dont take anything on here personal.

...and so what if Im a lil guy with alot of feelings? lol

Oct 10, 2004
www.myspace.com
Dont get it twisted...I aint mad. Its shit talkin on the internet, it happens. We all move on. You talk shit, I talk shit, thats how forums go. I dont take anything on here personal.

...and so what if Im a lil guy with alot of feelings? lol
I was only kidding you know that... I just seen a lil opportunity to give you dudes a lil shit and took it.... I`d expect the same from you.... We all know you aint black dog come on... lol Wow jed said why dont you come Lawrence....lol I just might though, my homie wants to see a show and hes about to borrow a bunch of money against his stocks or some shit. But this would be right on time...

Jan 6, 2006
i just recorded that last saturday i did it as a gift to fans its just one of the 5 tracks i have not done yet for the kod extras im still rec ording shit for kod thats crazy huh cause the album is done and mastered and wonderful. i did not know you guys thought i should rap fast on every track even if the track does not require it. you learn something new everyday
im assuming those other 5 tracks would go to like i-tunes, Best Buy, Fye, Target exclusives??? put the songs on the k.o.d cd if it can fit. i remember last year there was suppose to be bonus songs for best buys version of killer etc...

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
It was for the Strange web-store, but they also had "Get Your Attention." They were planning to have three bonus tracks, I think Smoke Sumting defaulted to the third one, but they "didn't have enough time" to get it to the retail stores or whatever, so they gave Killer away on the web-store, then later put Killer & Get Your Attention on the Strange Noize '08 compilation.

Jul 1, 2004
I was only kidding you know that... I just seen a lil opportunity to give you dudes a lil shit and took it.... I`d expect the same from you.... We all know you aint black dog come on... lol Wow jed said why dont you come Lawrence....lol I just might though, my homie wants to see a show and hes about to borrow a bunch of money against his stocks or some shit. But this would be right on time...
When did i say I was black???

Oct 16, 2006
im assuming those other 5 tracks would go to like i-tunes, Best Buy, Fye, Target exclusives??? put the songs on the k.o.d cd if it can fit. i remember last year there was suppose to be bonus songs for best buys version of killer etc...
There are only 5 tracks altogether including the pre-order track "F.U.N." so the other four tracks could be used as store exclusives or eventually leak over to compilations..

ECF'NW.