Full Clip-2nd Chamber

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
members.aol.com
Let me say this, about two years ago I never knew that there was any tight tap from San Jose besides one Most Loon album. Then I started doing a radio show and I met Gangsta Reese from Full Clip. He plugged me with a copy of Who'z Ridin? and it blew my mind.

I mean, such quality production(from the unfadeable EZCutt) and tight ass, real street vocals(courtesy of Reese and Vell, and to a lesser extent Jaz...) on a budget ass album caught me totally by surprise. Reese also dropped me with a CDR of 2nd Chamber(over a year ago) and I decided it was twice as good as Who'z Ridin(which I consider to be 9/10).

I lost that CD-R. But today I got a copy of 2nd Chamber from Rush Records. Thank fucking Christ! This shit is so ill, if it had come out when the Bay was still on top it would move at least 50-75,000 units. I'm fucking stoked that I finally have my hands on this album.

Congrats to Reese, Vell and Rush Records for getting this out! Everybody buy it. $13 for a double album; disc 1 is 2nd Chamber and then disc 2 is the og Who'z Ridin. Can't go wrong.

Apr 25, 2002
Dam....

That really means alot to me. I appreciate your support. This is real shit, mommy and daddy didnt fund this shit. Who'z Ridin? was a product of niccas out there in them streets, as well as niccas doin the right thang on a 9 to 5, day in and day out. Long hours at the studio, sittin at the house writin on shit that yall could relate to, not that fake ass "50 murders, I'm so big ballin" rap. REAL SHIT. Its hard comin out of San Jo doin this rap shit, cause for some reason we aint really fittin in, the odds be stacked against us comin out the gate. Why is that? Some say MC Twist fucked our name off in the rap game, some say cause we dont exactly have that "bay" style as far as poppin collars, big ballin, and big pimpin. We got GANG BANGERS out in San Jo, Rips, Damus, the North and South. We also have our "player" cats that dont get nothin but love from the San Jo city. We love our folks homie, thats real talk. We have a mixture out in the 408 and when the shit comes together, its way to vicious. I like the fact that the artist out of San Jo and comin out tryin to sound like whats already out there, trying to imitate another areas sound. Everyone gotta carve they own nich in this shit, and I feel that SJ is doin just that.

Once again than for the love, and we in this together. Theres no me (artist) without a you (support)

Stay up Loved ones EASTSIDEFOELIFE *Lettem know Shea*:devious: