FULL ALBUM: GUCCI MANE – EVIL GENIUS DOWNLOAD (ZIP FILE)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ShowMoney

Dec 10, 2018

Gucci Mane – Evil Genius (2018) » Free Album Download
Evil Genius is the thirteenth studio album by American rapper Gucci Mane. It was released on December 7, 2018, by Atlantic Records and GUWOP Enterprises.The album features guest appearances from Lil Skies, Kevin Gates, 21 Savage, Kodak Black and Bruno Mars, among others, while the production was handled by Southside, Metro Boomin, Murda Beatz, Honorable C.N.O.T.E. and OG Parker, among others.
The album is supported by two singles: “Solitaire” featuring Migos and Lil Yachty and “Wake Up in the Sky” with Bruno Mars and Kodak Black.
Gucci Mane arrives at the BET Hip Hop Awards 2018 at Fillmore Miami Beach on Oct. 6, 2018 in Miami Beach, Fla.Gucci Mane seems poised to jump into the fray this fourth quarter with the release of his delayed album Evil Genius. On Tuesday (Nov. 6),Guwop not only announced the release date, but he as shared the loaded track list for his upcoming project.
“**** it I’m dropping #EvilGenius December 7th,” Gucci wrote on Twitter. He also shared a handwritten track list for Evil Genius, which includes features from Quavo, 21 Savage, Kevin Gates and Lil Skies. For those swooning over his new single “Wake Up in the Sky” with Bruno Mars and Kodak Black, the record will live on the 17-track offering
download and enjoy below
Tracklist
  1. Off the Boat
  2. By Myself
  3. BiPolar ft. Quavo
  4. Cold Shoulder ft. YoungBoy Never Broke Again
  5. I’m Not Goin’ ft. Kevin Gates
  6. On God
  7. Outta Proportion
  8. Just Like It ft. 21 Savage
  9. Wake Up in the Sky
  10. Solitaire ft. Migos, Lil Yachty
  11. Lord
  12. This the Night
  13. Mad Russian ft. Lil Skies
  14. Money Callin
  15. Hard Feelings
  16. Dead Broke
  17. Lost Y’all Mind ft. Quavo
DOWNLOAD ZIP: GUCCI MANE – EVIL GENIUS DOWNLOAD (ZIP FILE)