Fucking shit up

  • Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

May 17, 2006
132
5
0
37
#1
Slang words were made so the them people couldn't unerstand what was being said and now we got people are making dictionarys defining shit letting everyone what the fucks up and that's not what it is. Now you got square ass little kids running around trying to use slang saying shit all wrong sounding hella gay taking from what it was made for and it's not to sound cool.
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#3
i feel you......an to me it seems like 40 is straight sellin out the bays swag.....fo reallz....at first it seemed cool....but then i thot about it....why would ANYONE need a slang dictionary? a real streat muphucka shouldnt need some book.....its like he marketing bay swag to everyone....man, e40s like a judas...
 
May 10, 2002
4,203
7
38
46
#4
lol ... So y'all would like it better if no one could understand anything bay rappers were saying?

Who's going to buy someone's rap album if they can't figure out what half the words mean?
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#6
man....bay aint EVER gonna get the recogniztion it deserves.....
seriously.

alot of people from outside west coast look at cali as a joke....cuz they cant understand us ANYWAYS.....fuck em.....i mean, our fav. bay/nor cal/cali rappers making PLENTY enough off us fans.....they livin correct, except the ones correctionally livin....fuck the other shit
 
May 10, 2002
4,203
7
38
46
#7
drunkinfool said:
i mean, our fav. bay/nor cal/cali rappers making PLENTY enough off us fans.....they livin correct,
You know this for certain, eh?


I think bay "fans" are selfish, spoiled and confused all at the same time.

They want what they want when they want it and they catch feelings when the bay looks like it's about to branch out beyond the little bay bubble. Then on the other hand, they get mad when the bay gets no shine.

The "fans" who support the artists by actually purchasing their music or tickets to shows feel the artists are obligated to "keep it real" to them because they're supporting them. When that artist makes a move that the supporting "fans" doesn't like, you might as well grab some cheese cause in starts the whining...
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#9
MrPeete said:
You know this for certain, eh?


I think bay "fans" are selfish, spoiled and confused all at the same time.

They want what they want when they want it and they catch feelings when the bay looks like it's about to branch out beyond the little bay bubble. Then on the other hand, they get mad when the bay gets no shine.

The "fans" who support the artists by actually purchasing their music or tickets to shows feel the artists are obligated to "keep it real" to them because they're supporting them. When that artist makes a move that the supporting "fans" doesn't like, you might as well grab some cheese cause in starts the whining...
look at andre nickatina....he a prime example of keepin his shit real....but yet won the BART awards.....come on....

its the california mentality, that will NEVER change....california is over run wit hate. show me one rapper thats making good cds in the bay that aint livin proper....
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#10
living without worrying about bills....THAT is correct to me.

not HAVING to slang anymore...

if they buy to much shit then bills is they fault.....having enough money to comfortably pay for what you need.

btw, im drunk now so i lost where i was going with my post.....will return
 
May 10, 2002
4,203
7
38
46
#11
drunkinfool said:
look at andre nickatina....he a prime example of keepin his shit real....but yet won the BART awards.....come on....

its the california mentality, that will NEVER change....california is over run wit hate. show me one rapper thats making good cds in the bay that aint livin proper....
You come from what seems to be an uninformed perspective. Personally, I'm not concerned with artists or musicians personal lives. I know what Andre Nickatina does musically because I produce for and have produced for him in the past. Once he leaves my studio, outside of him making it to where he is going safely, I don't care what he does...

Keep this in mind - What you define as "livin proper" and what the actual artists considers "livin proper" are more than likely two different things. So just because you purchase a specific artists albums or tickets to shows and that artist keeps puttin out records, and doin shows that don't necessarily mean he's livin comfortable (by his standards).

"Hate" - What does that have to do with this conversation? Bay "fans" are so quick to blame something on someone else "hating" on something. Get over that shit.

What does Andre Nickatina winning a BART award prove?
 
May 10, 2002
4,203
7
38
46
#12
drunkinfool said:
btw, im drunk now so i lost where i was going with my post.....will return
I like how he will always be able to fall back on the fact that he's drunk when he says something kinda dumb :eek:
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#13
i give a fuck if im drunk or sober, im just sayin if my posts make no sense, that is why.

also, the reason i brought up hate was because that is what your describing that the "fans". once an artist branches out an gets success....honestly, if they do they OWN thing an get fame, much love an props to them, i seriously give a fuck. but once they change it up JUST to get that fame, thats some bullass shit that i for one dont respect. i know i am but one voice in a sea of echos, but that is how i feel. there are artists that came from rock bottem that deserve the fame over artists who are made....

an dre dogg winnin the award shows that you aint gotta be on tv to get respect from your region, puttin out quaility music is how its done.

real reckognize real. thats all i gotta say.
 
May 10, 2002
4,203
7
38
46
#14
drunkinfool said:
an dre dogg winnin the award shows that you aint gotta be on tv to get respect from your region, puttin out quaility music is how its done.

real reckognize real. thats all i gotta say.
So all that matters is respect from your region?

Again, you're perspective is very, very uninformed.
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#15
how is it uninformed? what the fuck is this, communist china?

im speakin my opinion, an all you got to say is trying to undermine my OPINION. come on bro, you working with these artists, i'd expect you to be more intelligent to know that im speaking my mind. its a MESSAGE BOARD. free speech, to a limit i guess.

alas, there is no hard feelings on my part towards you, it would be a waste of time to have harsh feelings towards ANYONE, let alone on the net.

i respect what you got to say, but once you try an enfeeble my OPINION, thats where i lose sight of the intelligence of what you have to say. dont get it twitted, i'll read it, but it wont even hinder my way of thinking.

btw, i would love to know some tracks you produced for dre dogg, looking beyond this simple disagreement, i think its pretty cool that a producer such as your self spends the time to speak your mind with a "fan".
 
May 10, 2002
4,203
7
38
46
#16
lol Calm down 'fool. Anybody who knows me, knows that I don't drink and also knows I like to fuck with people who are drunk, so chill out.

I know what posting on this board is about, I've been a part of this shit for a loooooooong time. You have to realize that I'm doing just what you're doing - giving an opinion. It just so happens that my opinion clashes with yours - no harm in that right?

I say uninformed because you're only presenting experience from the consumer perspective. There are things that go on beyond that you don't appear to have any real knowledge of, only speculation.

I'm not gonna run down my resume, cause honestly, there really aint nothin current on it, lol. It's not like I'm new here to this board interacting with "fans" like I'm some superstar, lmao
 

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
32,033
11,254
113
23
#20
MrPeete said:
lol Calm down 'fool. Anybody who knows me, knows that I don't drink and also knows I like to fuck with people who are drunk, so chill out.

I know what posting on this board is about, I've been a part of this shit for a loooooooong time. You have to realize that I'm doing just what you're doing - giving an opinion. It just so happens that my opinion clashes with yours - no harm in that right?

I say uninformed because you're only presenting experience from the consumer perspective. There are things that go on beyond that you don't appear to have any real knowledge of, only speculation.

I'm not gonna run down my resume, cause honestly, there really aint nothin current on it, lol. It's not like I'm new here to this board interacting with "fans" like I'm some superstar, lmao
i wouldnt say consumer, id say someone that is still doing thangs in the streets.....i dont sit in front of the pc all the time, i be out on the streets tryina grind, fo really.....if listening to certain music cuz it is basically a soundtrack to my life is "consumerish", than so be it. im pretty sure street politics aint that much differents than suit politics......besides the range of money involved an the people....


YungNut87 said:
not only are lil kids runnin around usin the slang n shit..but the police gotta be gettin up on game too....

they to up on it with help of some artists.....not mentioning names...