Fucking Metal!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 25, 2005
illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy YES! Is this their new one? I just got an email from bandcamp they have a new album out.

EDIT: upon listening, this must be from the new album, the previous two albums were not nearly this metal (musically).

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2005
oh yeah, a tip for everyone, you may already know this but type in the band name and album in google and put : blogspot.com and it will search all the blogspot posts that are likely to have a link before they get taken down. For example, google: "moss horrible nights : blogspot.com"

Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
illuminati_guy @illuminati_guy YES! Is this their new one? I just got an email from bandcamp they have a new album out.

EDIT: upon listening, this must be from the new album, the previous two albums were not nearly this metal (musically).
yeah its from the new album, just gave a listen. i, satan is only "metal" song. rest of the songs are more acoustic. dark folk songs about apocalypse. great album, probably their best one

this is weird