Fucking Metal!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
ok i listen to it tonight

new nails been on repeat since last night, amazing

power trips manifest decimation is great crossover thrash album, sounds like old school sepultura

vhöls self titled is cool black/crust album

djevel - besatt av maane og natt is tight melodic black metal album, takes me back to the days when i listened to a lot of satyricon and emperor

not really metal, but new doom album corrupt fucking system been pretty good so far

Apr 25, 2006
Hey folks, just picked up a 12" record which I beleive is metal from the 80's wondering if any of you know anyhting about it, and Im only assuming is metal cause of the hair...it's a all girl band from 87 called Malibu Barbie, tracks are Lords of the night and when lightning strikes......any info would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2005
^^it was cool speed metal but I think you need to change it up a bit, add a few different riffs. Vocals too. If you can hit harmonics with another guitar track (same riff, up a few notes) that would be coo, if you can add another guitar track with an overlay of melody that would be coo. Drum tracks sound flat, you could add some hi hats and some fills, maybe change up your drum sounds, they sound unnatural. Bass track would be good. You are obviously skilled at guitar, you should try branching out more and experimenting so it isn't so straight-forward. Good work though, I'm not trying to criticize, just offering my opinion. Sounds like a rough draft though, it's a good start.

When you listen to music you like, try to analyze it and break it down to it's parts, pay attention to the song structure and how often they change up the riffs, and the separate track layers that go into the recording.

Last edited: