Fucking Metal!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 26, 2004
video is creepy strange, and weird thing is I wanted to see a lil more.
Seen that docu ....Light Take Us, not into Black Metal but thought it was cool.

I ask before but, is there any new Thrash metal bands out?
Newest for me is Warbringer, Bonded By Blood & Evile. Evile's new album was alright.

Dec 26, 2004

Newest for me is Warbringer, Bonded By Blood & Evile. Evile's new album was alright.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002

I don't listen to alot of thrash, but if you haven't heard them check out Skeletonwitch.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
RIP. I was supposed to see them a few months back opening for Neurosis but they canceled.. Shame. May be selfish but damn I hope they don't break up.. Only seen 'em once and it was so intense\raw... Love EHG

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
Ghost is dope.

Here's an instrumental post-metal(ish) band out of Portland. Probably my favorite band at the moment. The drummer plays guitar too, so when they play live they just have a recording of the guitar. Kinda shitty, because I fucking love the guitar work in their music, but it is what it is.

Download file Shelter_Red_-_13.rar

PASSWORD: 2012

Last edited:
Sep 25, 2005
Mah nigga....Ghost is dope is fuck. I don't know a single person in my life that knows who they are though. Where did you get to see them live? That had to be a trip.
Yeah they played in seattle at a pretty big venue downtown. the singer has command on the situation, they were really tight and put on a good show.

DNI

Sicc OG
May 5, 2002
Really digging these guys, saw 'em open for Agalloch a while back and for Kylesa the other night, they killed it.

Last edited:
Props: Palmer
Sep 25, 2005
b-b1
Bunkur:Bludgeon

Download is in the above link.

This is noise/doom along the lines of Khanate. But it's much better. From the Netherlands. Extreme music for you. Drumming is amazing and pummeling. Peep it!

Props: Palmer
Dec 2, 2011
Mhu thulan
illuminatiguy.tumblr.com
i got catch up to do with metal albums from last year, what are the best ones y'all liked?

i enjoyed these

carcass - surgical steel
gorguts - colored sands
weekend nachos - still
darkthrone - underground resistance, also nocturno cultos solo album was good
vatnett viskar - sky swallower
kvelertak - meir
countess - sermons of the infidel
uncle acid & the dead beats - mind control

i haven't listened to new kylesa, just finishing nails album, i don't remember much of watain or subrosa or jex thoth albums, i need to listen to em again, deafheaven was cool, but i don't understand the hype

Last edited: