Fucking Metal!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Suffokate - Return to Despair (2011)

Suffokate
Album: Return to Despair
Genre: Deathcore/Hardcore

Track Listing

1. My Darkened Eyes
2. Always Hopeless
3. Distant Words
4. Return to Despair
5. Let the Water Rise
6. Vanishing
7. The Hole Beneath
8. Never Found
9. It's Fading Away
10. Everything Is Lost
11. Dissolving

http://www.wupload.com/file/174561310

May 15, 2002
Syk0tic, do you mean "new" like new releases, or new like we just discovered them?

And what the shit is reptilian black metal? Makes me think of Spiritual Black Dimensions, but I'm sure that's not what you're after.

Mar 9, 2003
Syk0tic, do you mean "new" like new releases, or new like we just discovered them?

And what the shit is reptilian black metal? Makes me think of Spiritual Black Dimensions, but I'm sure that's not what you're after.
Both.

Not the best example, but my external hd is fucked so can't find the other band.

Another funny comparison would be...

The vocalist's name is Hat...

There's another band Eole Noir who's vocalist sounded like Gollum/Smeagol.
Eole Noir - Du Renversement Des Valeurs

But yeah, I would like some raspy vocals in my black metal.

Sep 25, 2005
Based on the fact that suffocation is a classic in the scene, I'd say suffokate is out of the running. Therefore the rwake album must be better.

May 15, 2002
Reptilian vocals... (a little late)

Heulend Horn

It's folky BM so maybe not exactly what you're looking for musically, but the vocals seem to be dead on.

edit: I don't know why the video is 8 minutes long. The song is just over 4.

May 15, 2002
I really like Epos from Darkestrah but everything else is just decent. I had no idea until yesterday their vocalist is female and I've been listening to them for years.

Jun 11, 2004
^^^this and the new Blut aus Nord are on my metal radar.

Dead blue - have u heard antagony's albums? The album "rebirth" is epic, if you like suffokate