Fucking Metal!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 15, 2002
New Evile album coming out later this year. Apparently Flemming Rasmussen is not producing this one, so we'll see how good the band really is. Rasmussen produced Ride the Lightning, Master of Puppets, and ...and Justice for All and after that Metallica went to shit. Let's hope the same doesn't happen for Evile. I'm definitely looking forward to it though. Besides the new Ahab, Evile's new album is at the top of my most anticipated list for this year.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
^^thanks to you, I bought The Art of Partying recently. Definitely worth the purchase. It's really one of the best thrash/crossover albums I've heard.
Yeah I'm not really too big on thrash or it's hybrids in general but there is something about that band that makes me really like their stuff a lot.

Glad you like the album man. I want the cover as a poster for my room lol.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
Most J-Pop puts me in a good mood.

A lot of it is happy or just really pretty. You don't have to like it but come on, a lot of that stuff in that thread is sooooooo boring.

(please note a lot of it is also badass and awesome)

besides, you're looking too deep into my comment. I'm just glad some metal was getting posted.

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Dude, homie, broski...

I was just fucking with you man!

All the j-pop and game soundtrack stuff is just as boring to me as the indie stuff is to you.

I just post up shit I dig and hope atleast a couple other people on here dig it too. Beyond that what people do or don't like on here is no real big deal to me.