FUCKING GIANTS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 12, 2006
yea shit sucks! all i can look forward to now is Barry breaking the record! but hey you never know its a long season hopefully the giants get a lil win streak going soon.

Jun 23, 2002
I was at the game, hella Dodgers fans. I damn near lost my voice talking shit..what would happen if Giants fans went to Dodger Stadium? I hear stories but I dont believe that shit...

Jan 5, 2006
my friend works at ATT park.. he said on friday night some dodgers fan was shot, hella fights broke out.. these 2 dodger fans got jumped. He's an A's fan so i know hes not making shit up.

Dodgers fans that went to the game(s) are lucky it wasnt at candle stick, or else the homicide rate for SF would have gone up alot more. No love for outsiders in Bayview/HP.

X MAN

Sicc OG
Oct 21, 2004
the "nice signings" don't seem to be producing...thats the problem...fuck the dodgers and the angels too...can't even figure out what city they play for...

GO GIANTS

Dec 9, 2005
Chyeah, they're losing but its still fuck The Dodgers & Angels all day every day. Sucks to see them lose like this, but thats part of being a fan...taking the L's along with the W's.

Apr 25, 2002
Yea it sucks but Im not disapointed..they playing pretty much how expected..
I wont be that mad about having a losing season if it means Sabean gets canned..

ESCOBAR 92113

BARRIO LOGAN
Oct 31, 2003
SAN DIEGO
SOUTHEASTSANDIEGO.COM
D.I.R.B said:
I was at the game, hella Dodgers fans. I damn near lost my voice talking shit..what would happen if Giants fans went to Dodger Stadium? I hear stories but I dont believe that shit...
believe it, im a padres fan and the games here aint much better...ive been to chavez revine too, those be fools be trippin.

back on topic though the giants got an old ass team. its stil early and they might turn it around however what happens when injuries come into play? the team avg. age gots to be around 35

Jan 12, 2007
Bet..we sittin on top at 6-2 and giants in last lol..I know itz a long season but we got some young good talent people are sleeping on but newayz Giants SUCK! They a bunch of old farts! LOL