Fuckin Super Cows!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
Selective breeding of the "Belgian Blue" cow leads to extremely densley muscled, giant ass over 1 ton cows. The "selective"ness has been replaced with artificial insimination, and these genetically engineered cows are huge, and appear to be able to fuck your shit up. The first cow is giant , but skip ahead about 1:10 for the giant.

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
so i assume this could be done with any animal then? or humans?
Well yeah, selective breeding, kinda like when slave owners only allowed their biggest male and female to mate, its possible to do the same artificial insemination kinda thing. I was even reading in SI that theres now a testing system they can run your kids DNA and tell you what sport he/she would best be predisposed to. If you could set ethics aside its not a far out thought to breed super humans over a longer scale of time.

Feb 23, 2008
Well yeah, selective breeding, kinda like when slave owners only allowed their biggest male and female to mate, its possible to do the same artificial insemination kinda thing. I was even reading in SI that theres now a testing system they can run your kids DNA and tell you what sport he/she would best be predisposed to. If you could set ethics aside its not a far out thought to breed super humans over a longer scale of time.
crazy and if they work out and can build more muscle.

Mar 4, 2007
yeah they been able to do that for a while now, i mean i work in the biotech field and that shit is krazy i mean your able to take out certain strains of DNA that allow you to form out your own child and have them have certain charcteristics that the parents choose...you can have your kid have like blonde hair and like green eyes and you can have them immune to certain diseases...but just so yall know it might sound cool that you can pick what your baby looks like and what not but there are side effects ill have to read up on it more but ill come back with the side effects later

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
How many burger king angry whoppers do you think you could make out of that cow? Serious question - take a guess.