Fuckin' problems northside remix

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 18, 2012
FUCKIN' PROBLEMS NORTHSIDE REMIX BY LIL MILO FEAT GREEN & KEEK DOGG

CATCH IT EXCLUSIVELY ON WICKED DELIVERY 5 DROPPING LATER THIS MONTH A GRIP OF EXCLUSIVE TRACKS ON THIS ONE NEW TRACK BY BIG OSO LOC
PLUS TRACKS FROM TWEETY WS PRODUCTIONS, LIL RUE, DOC 9, THIZ LATIN GWAP CITY, CASPER CAPONE, AND A GRIP MORE BEING LINED UP!!

Apr 21, 2007
Yeeahhh...but my verse was ALL LUMBRE,FIRE,CHEVERON BLOODED ;)) 26 yrs young fellaz

Real talk I'd rather remix some classic homeboy beats..but ORIGINAL tracks is where the talent should always shine.

Bout to remix baby by justin bieber like whaaaaa..

Last edited:

Mr G

Drunk Pot-Head
Apr 4, 2007
Las Vegas
I dont like the og version to this and didnt play this one cuz i know its not my thang. Hella other people love this song. Im sure if they left the same hook & beat nobody else would mind playing this version compared to the og (especially those close to or that favor these 3 artists). The remix has existed in hip hop since day 1, it just took this long to take over HBR...

Silents Bo Yang avatar is fucking awesome!!

Green Inbox me a way to get a hold of you homie, I got 2 trackz for you to bust on for my next cd if u can.

Last edited: