Fuckin' Gay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 11, 2002
I registered at cali-stylez and in 20 minutes with 4 post I'm already banned from their version of "GOM" called some shit like "Rants and Debates".

If you're a liberal stay the fuck away from that fuckin' site. I'm mean shit, why bother banning me from 1 fuckin' forum? You might as well ban me from the entire fuckin' website.

May 8, 2002
drankedout said:
I thought this was gonna be about mcleanshit:(

But yeah i went to that site once only looked in that forum then I got the fuck out.
just because there isnt all communist-extreme liberal types there and we explore both sides of the debate???

whats a matter you cant state your opinions on subjects when you are on an even plain??? there are some liberals over there

May 8, 2002
2-0-Sixx said:
What a joke that site is. Mcleanhatch, knucklez, kleankut, boss hogg, and others. I'm glad they all hooked up and got there own little site and stopped making gay threads here.
i have never stopped posting here. and all i do is offer a different perspective here, instead of preaching to the chior (???) like alote of you guys here do

May 8, 2002
ToNgAn_SaV said:
If you're a liberal stay the fuck away from that fuckin' site. I'm mean shit, why bother banning me from 1 fuckin' forum? You might as well ban me from the entire fuckin' website.
liberals are wanted over there and can only make the site better. but of course there are a few people that are so extreme it is rediculous to even allow them to post.

P.S. ----> i didnt ban you. not that you would care anyway

May 8, 2002
Mcleanhatch said:
but of course there are a few people that are so extreme it is rediculous to even allow them to post.
"it is rediculous to allow them to post" does NOT mean ban him. let him speak even though it would be rediculous

ColdBlooded said:
^^^ not a lover of freedom of speach huh?
didnt i also say

Mcleanhatch said:
P.S. ----> i didnt ban you.
to tongansav. which means "i am a lover of free speech"

even though i do consider him to be rediculously extreme i wouldn't ever silence him unless he got rediculous and started attacking others on the site for no appearant viable reason

May 15, 2002
You see guys, this is the internet. Who fucking cares if you can't go to a website? Go argue about this shit with real people (the ones with normal names, not screen names). Thank You.

May 15, 2002
Fuckoff said:
y dont u red

y u truin 2 tell others what 2 do

like u said THIS IS THE INTERNET
you missed my point. i don't really give a fuck about what you do. and i was suggesting, not commanding. i have better things to do than try to tell people on the internet what to do. but i shouldn't have said "thank you" because after re-reading it, that made me look like a dick.