FUCKEN RAIDERS...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 15, 2003
Buchanon won the game for you guys, we were doing good on defense. You guys got that gimmie touchdown thanks to him. Tight game though, another good monday night game.

We will get your asses next time around.... till then we dont play next week and we got the lions I think after that.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
proppa u are pathetic mane!! KC whooped that ass like they was expected!! They came out with a W and now are 7-0!! Face it mane your team is ultra booboo!! U always clown a team for beatin u!! How and the fuck can u do that?? That dont make sense mane!! But do what u do!! GOT EM!!

Sep 13, 2002
it dont make sense that you only hate on teams from cali. the state where you supposedly are from and love.

dont speak on me not making sense.

i didnt say shit bout the raiders being the better team. but if your one of those a win is a win type of people then go cheer on ohio states sideline. cause there the same as the chiefs. overated as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

May 9, 2002
CZAR said:
proppa u are pathetic mane!! KC whooped that ass like they was expected!! They came out with a W and now are 7-0!! Face it mane your team is ultra booboo!! U always clown a team for beatin u!! How and the fuck can u do that?? That dont make sense mane!! But do what u do!! GOT EM!!
that was not at all an "ass whooping" ...they scored both of their TD's starting IN RAIDER TERRITORY......and i think tim brown shouldn't have come back for that ball..he had the space.....just 2 inches short of the goal line.....and that equals an ass whooping....yeaaaaa

heart breaker right there....

...i think we should start tui's career....and just put gannon on the bench from here on out

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
proppa said:
it dont make sense that you only hate on teams from cali. the state where you supposedly are from and love.

i didnt say shit bout the raiders being the better team. but if your one of those a win is a win type of people then go cheer on ohio states sideline. cause there the same as the chiefs. overated as fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is some straight bullshit here..
look at the places we've played and the teams we've beat..

sandiego - home
pitt- home
baltimore - away
denver - here
greenbay -away
oakland- away
houston-away

mayne its hard as fuck to win in GreenBay and Oakland..
not including Baltimore..
yea your boy helped in our win..but what..thats the way the game goes..
YES KC played shitty...ill agree...but for you to say we are the worst 7-0 team in history is straight dookie..

i might as well say..your last season heroics...was just a fly-by-night season..
you all are old..need to let it go..

OAKLAND sucks this year..just face the fucking facts..

congrats on your 2-5 start...<<<~~~~~~~byebye playoffs..

bitch

Jul 24, 2002
www.soundclick.com
2 things we found out after the Monday Night game,
First, the Chiefs aren't as good as their record will lead you to believe.
And second, the Raiders found themselves a new quarterback.

Gannon's yesterday's news....
:dead:

May 1, 2002
www.oftendrunk.com
proppa said:

hows this.. fuck oakland & fuck dallas!!!

49ERS 4 LIFE!!

go ahead and copy you boy here..

"god we suck.."

Sep 15, 2003
You guys act like yall any better, yall are not going to do shit this season same as us. You guys beat the bucs and think your the best team out there, bucs are not as good as people think, and the Niners proved it last week. The teams to beat are the Vikes and the Chiefs....I know we can beat the Chiefs, we got them again next month.

Props to the Niners though, they got one win more then us.

Grim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.grim64131.freeservers.com
miggidy said:

And second, the Raiders found themselves a new quarterback.

Gannon's yesterday's news....
:dead:

I doubt that....he didnt even play all that good, that last drive was against prevent defense, which always gives up big chunks of yards....they would be fools for benching Gannon this quick, he is not their problem