fucked up

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 15, 2009
so im walking across the street today, and a fucking bird flew ino my bald head...flapped its goddam wing right into my cranium...thank god the beak missed

Jun 24, 2005
so im walking across the street today, and a fucking bird flew ino my bald head...flapped its goddam wing right into my cranium...thank god it didnt shit on my dome
*Fixed.

I left my car windows down sometime last year, and I guess a bird flew through and shit all over some mail/envelopes I had.

Jan 12, 2006
my grandma use to have this tree in her backyard and there was a couple of bird nests on it. I swear every time we walked anywhere near there them birds would attack us like crazy. finally one day my older cousin shot like 10 of them down with his bb gun. kinda fucked up!

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
my grandma use to have this tree in her backyard and there was a couple of bird nests on it. I swear every time we walked anywhere near there them birds would attack us like crazy. finally one day my older cousin shot like 10 of them down with his bb gun. kinda fucked up!
there was a group of birds that did that to me in san francisco. fuckin weird

YOUNGNUTT

I'm so O.C.
Jul 9, 2002
Santa Ana to Long Beach
there was a group of birds that did that to me in san francisco. fuckin weird
NOT REALLY THAT WEIRD!!! THEY JUST PROTECT'N' THEY YOUNG!!!

I'VE SEEN BLACC CROW SNATCH UP LIL BIRD OUT OF THE NEST!!!
THE PARENTS OF THE LIL BIRD WERE TRYING TO CLAW AND AIR TACKLE THE CROW!!! SHIT WAS CRAZY, A TRAGEDY IN THE ANIMAL WORLD INDEED BUT AS I WALK THROUGH THE PARK EVERYTHING ELSE WAS NORMAL!!!

THAT WAS A TRIP TO ME!!!

Mar 25, 2005
A FEW YEARS AGO, I WAS DOIN ABOUT A HUNNID DOWN 101 SOUTH WITH MY WINDOW DOWN AND A FUCKIN BUMBLE BEE HIT ME ON THE SIDE OF MY HEAD BY MY EYE AND FELL ON MY LAP DEAD...WHEN I GOT HOME MY SHIT WAS AWL SWOLE AND HAD A BLACK EYE FOR A FEW DAYS....THAT WAS NOT THE BIZNESS....