Fucked Up Situation

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
Hold On, You Told The Cops A Crackhead Came Up Askin You For Acid, You Told Him To Show You The Money, And When He Does, You Smash Off Wit It?

That Is Robbery, How You Got Away With Sumthing Like That Makes Me Really Think You Lied

If Anything, You Shouldnt Worry Bout The Cops, You Should Listen To Dude Above Me And Hope That Crackhead Dont See You In The Near Future

Nov 20, 2005
this is the most hilarious thread i have read in a long time.
thank you. and now, leave the stupid shit for people who know how to pull off stupid shit.

~k.

Apr 10, 2006
Phokus said:
yall sure i aint gonna havta goto court or nothing??i aint been charged with nothin so my record clean......but how does it work,if they let me go,etc.....what COULD happen?
crackhead find out where u live. stab u in ur sleep with a rusty blade.

C

CcytzO_Loc

i think yall missin my point....none of this shit really happened.....for one why is a cracc head lookin for acid...shouldn he be lookin for cracc???? and anyone that is lookin for acid already knows the shit is pretty much extinct and non existent these days.....when it was around you wouldnt need 30 bones to buy some it was only 2-5 dollars a hit.....

bottom line....like i said....dude hit me up on aim or yahoo like 2 years ago said he was locced up but was on a computer somehow lol....and that he was facin life for murder or some shit....he wants attention for some reason i dont know.....