Fuck you Raiders!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
I feel you on the Fuck McFadden part

after he was "hurt" on that play against the Chiefs, he was up and walking..., no statements to the media, no shots of him working on the injury, what a fraud
FUCK DMC AND JACOBY FORD

May 6, 2009
yea u got me im terrified right now I just think you got unrealistic expectations statisically speaking, but I think were a run first offense to set up other dimensions of the offense and you think its cuz of Alexs limited abilities and baby hands, hes had hands down his best season this year and u've still been calling for his head all year long and we could debate this but if I gotta pick the top 5 QBs in the NFC Im goin

1. Drew Brees
2. AR-12
3. Eli Manning
4. Matt Ryan
5. Alex Smith
LOL @ Alex Smith #5 QB in the NFC! I want some of whatever you're smoking.

Jan 12, 2006
Stafford

actually I'd say he's better than number 5... 3 or 4 in the NFC this year IMO

I'd also take Cutler, Romo, and Vick over Smith
really because smith lead his team to game winning drives against vick and stafford. also had romo beat if it wasnt for a second half collapse by our secondary. out off all those qb's you named, alex is the only one who is in the playoffs and sitting at 13-3.

Jan 12, 2006
pissed with who?? most of the blame lies on the head coach. I never think it's a good idea for a coach to have all the power, the raiders need a GM asap to put HUE in his place. Hue sounds like AL Davis, acting like he owns the raiders. Hue probably will do everything to avoid bringing in a GM though since that GM will probably want to pick his own head coach.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
pissed with who?? most of the blame lies on the head coach. I never think it's a good idea for a coach to have all the power, the raiders need a GM asap to put HUE in his place. Hue sounds like AL Davis, acting like he owns the raiders. Hue probably will do everything to avoid bringing in a GM though since that GM will probably want to pick his own head coach.
yeah, and Alex Smith has one of the best defenses in the league, while all 3 of those teams have very suspect defenses... gtfoh

Jan 12, 2006
yeah, and Alex Smith has one of the best defenses in the league, while all 3 of those teams have very suspect defenses... gtfoh
yea and stafford has calvin johnson, vick has mc coy jackson and mclin, romo has dez bryant, austin and witten and all are pass first offenses....

also the 49ers are amongst the league leaders in dropped passes.

gtfoh

Dec 4, 2006
really because smith lead his team to game winning drives against vick and stafford. also had romo beat if it wasnt for a second half collapse by our secondary. out off all those qb's you named, alex is the only one who is in the playoffs and sitting at 13-3.
when Alex Smith can put more than 25+ TD's 3,500+ yards a season ..then he'll be on that list...

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
yea and stafford has calvin johnson, vick has mc coy jackson and mclin, romo has dez bryant, austin and witten and all are pass first offenses....

gtfoh
Vick is debatable, as he didn't have a great season like last year, but if you think Alex is as good as Stafford or Romo you're crazy

it's just like Tebow and the Broncos. people give the QB way too much credit for winning sometimes. the Niners weak spot is the passing game, straight up. they're winning in spite of Alex, no because of him

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
he's pissed off at Chuck B and the defense. Hue is an offensive guy, and the offense has been pretty good this year, for the most part. the defense is where we struggle. you can't put too much blame on Hue for the defense struggling, because Bresnehan is not his guy. He was forced to work with the personnel he has, for the most part. the only move he made on defense after al passed was bringing in Lito Shepherd, which worked out pretty good actually. he played better than our other corners, besides Routt. If Hue brought in the DC and he sucked, you put more blame on Hue. but you're right, he might be gone. we're bringing in a GM, we have to. I've said I'm Okay with Hue staying, but if the GM doesn't wanna keep him around, then good riddance. as long as we get a new DC I'm good

Dec 12, 2006
K as I prove to all of you except Iron Lungz that Alex Smith is number 5 Im gonna make two key points

1. Drew Brees attempted 200 more passes than Alex Smith AR and Romo about a 100 more so if Alex threw a 100 more balls his final stats would be

20 TD's 5 Int 3,577 YDs on a 13-3 or better team and thats just by multiplying 61 more completions by his average yds per pass etc etc

2. Have you been watching this season at all? Tony Romo? Romo threw away the home opener to the Jets, threw away the Lions game, Alex hasnt lost us a game all year, infact it was here that I saw that Alex Smith tied Joe Montana's 49er record for 4th quarter comebacks this year, and 3/4 were won by Alex Smith TD drives

Lastly, Alex Smith has the fewest INTs for all starting QBs who played all season and has been sacked the most!! Hes playin great smart football and you gotta look at the total product