Fuck you niggas

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 6, 2005
Caught it, thought it was kinda cool. Just something too, wasnt the scream from pb2 in pb1 but just faded fucking far in the background?

Nov 6, 2005
Paint a dark picture has a reverse line, not sure about pb2. Accept in paint a dark picture its just tech speaking backwards instead of actual reverssed audio, i think he typed it out somewhere on these forums tho.

Aug 9, 2005
Paint a dark picture has a reverse line, not sure about pb2. Accept in paint a dark picture its just tech speaking backwards instead of actual reverssed audio, i think he typed it out somewhere on these forums tho.
I GUESS I NEED TO COME OUTTA MY WORLD AND LISTEN TO TONE DEF THEN CAUSE I AINT NEVER HEARD HIS SHIT. NOBODYS INSIDE OUT LIKE ME. THATS WHY GOD SENT ME TO YOU GUYS. WATCH THE OUTCOME. I ALREADY KNOW IT. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. STUDY THE #9 THEN WHO AARON IS IN THE BIBLE.THEN WHAT AARON MEANS IN THE DICTIONARY.THEN WHO THE ANGEL OF MUSIC IS. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA KILLER. WHY WOULD I BE SO HAPPY ALL THE TIME IN THE MIDST OF SO MUCH PAIN? LISTEN CLOSER TO ME ON THIS ALBUM.HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. KCUF UOY FI SLIVED ERA TAHW UOY PIHSROW. PAINT A DARK PICTURE.

:siccness: