Fuck Yo Cooch

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
The facts in this riddle are clear: There is an initial $30 charge. It should have been $25, so $5 must be returned and accounted for. $3 is given to the 3 friends, $2 is kept by the bellhop - there you have the $5. The trick to this riddle is that the addition and subtraction are done at the wrong times to misdirect your thinking - and quite successfully for most. Each of the 3 friends did indeed pay $9, not $10, and as far as the friends are concerned, they paid $27 for the night. But we know that the clerk will tell us that they were charged only $25 and when you add the $3 returned with the $2 kept by the bellhop, you come up with $30.

fuck that riddle

bellboy fina get raped

infinity

( o )( o )
May 4, 2005
UOENO, CA
last night i was drunk as fuck & i was walking these 2 broads over to some simp who was gonna swoop them up.

this mufucka came with a fuckin minivan. i was hella drunk & pissed & i thought i was win the lottery or somethin. i slammed my body hella hard into his bitch ass minivan. he slammed the brakes & came out like "YOU JUST KICK MY SHIT?!?!" i said hell nah homie you just fuckin hit me bitch. i could fuckin sue your ass right now!

now i have i bloody scarred up chin, a sprained ass wrist, and 2 bloody scraped up knees

hahahahahhaha

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
infinityslump said:
last night i was drunk as fuck & i was walking these 2 broads over to some simp who was gonna swoop them up.

this mufucka came with a fuckin minivan. i was hella drunk & pissed & i thought i was win the lottery or somethin. i slammed my body hella hard into his bitch ass minivan. he slammed the brakes & came out like "YOU JUST KICK MY SHIT?!?!" i said hell nah homie you just fuckin hit me bitch. i could fuckin sue your ass right now!

now i have i bloody scarred up chin, a sprained ass wrist, and 2 bloody scraped up knees

hahahahahhaha
so did you score?

Aug 22, 2005
LurccH918 said:
no one can ever take my place, but i have room for an assistant pimp though
Ok u get a secretary
Lamberto Quintero said:
As long as I am permitted to have three wives in each country in Latin America...
10 in brazil
stressn said:
i'll bring the kool-aid
gracias
thuglifesoldier said:
I must be.... the car mechanic!
yes... car mechanic! :cool:
minimum wage
Now to throw away this sock