Fuck yeah, i got promoted tonight!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Where would I start ?????? Im not young !
Walk into any martial arts gym and train along for one lesson. (here the first try out lesson is always free)
Do this with as many as martial art styles if you can and many different schools and stick with the one you think is best.

Feb 9, 2003
A blackbelt after 5 years he, I cannot imagine the level for martial arts in the US is very high...
We don't need no stinking martial arts when we got F22's that'll rape any Euro country in the ass until the sing the Star Spangled Banner, faggot!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
Now that you're a blackbelt in bjj you should go to a gracie school and see if your blackbelt is real in their eyes. I heard they only have like 10 blackbelts ever or some shit.

Mar 4, 2009
^^^^
Now that you're a blackbelt in bjj...QUOTE]

naw man , my belt isnt bjj.... its a Hawiian style of Jujitsu.i did bjj for a couple years but stoped when i came to college (didnt have a school around here). the kind i do is a self defence/hand to hand combat system.... not sport. i definantly want to get back into bjj though... its hella fun!