fuck these punk ass bitches

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 30, 2005
i cant believe that someone stole woods fuckin possessions, this shit is ridiculous, but fuck it ill keep a cool head, does anyone know where or who it is, i mean ive been readin alot and what it comes down to by word of mouth is that some shit went down in oregon, im down to fuckin strike to oregon right now and find these bitches on the street tryin to slang off some wood shit and well u kno were im goin from there, i hope i fuckin run into one of you, and if your readin this shit right now get at me

Oct 30, 2002
www.soundclick.com
put down the alchohol and step away from the keyboard...

im sadden by the lost my self .i put a gang of peeps up on woodie back in 99 and he was one of my favs he had mad skill and was always spittin the real ..but aint no one on here that did him wrong. i couldnt have been a fan so i doubt the thieves post on here.. because this is the net not real life..

WayCide-Ridah

Evergreen Hustlah
Sep 13, 2005
Tha Eva Green
i don't even claim norte but i like woods music n' this shit is str8 up fucc'd up...clowns like this need to get got, i've had fam do shit like this....steal from they own people N' try to sell it for some dope...fucc um' all mayne, rest in piss wit the cocc roaches is what i say