FUCK THE SPURS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 8, 2002
Yea I feel ya... but I almost want the team that beat us to go all the way.

I hate Mobli and Duncan and Parker the whole team is a bunch of talented square floppers. Ugh now nothin but losing Baseball until PreseasonFootball. :mad:

wino

Sicc OG
Jan 4, 2004
Turf Hitta said:
FUCM EM. I HATE EM. ALWAYS HAVE. PHX BETTER DO A NUMBER ON EM.
I feel ya on that one. I hope we fuck up the Spurs in the conference finals. Going to be a tough series. We need JJ back.

Aug 20, 2004
Southend_206 said:
WE'LL BE BACK NEXT SEASON......THAT'S IF RICK SUND DOES ALL THE RIGHT THINGS IN THE OFF SEASON.
Thats alotta whishful thinkin buddy...the Sonics' "Men Upstairs" have been shaky at best with thier decisions the last 5 years or so...can you say...Mclvain or Booth?

The Suns WILL NOT...i repeat...WILL NOT...get pastt he Spurs...they couldnt do it in the regular season...so what makes anyone think that a team like the Spurs...who have had much more recent playoff experience...will get beat by a team like Pheonix...who everyone picked to be LAST in their division?

SPurs and Pistons in the Finals...Spurs win in 7....you heard it here first yall...

Jul 10, 2002
^^^^
Actually I kept hearin' that from dude in the bar last night at the end of the 3rd. Until I flashed on him that no one wanted to hear it, I was like its sonics town buddy, check that iShhh at the door or take it to the other end of the bar...

He shut up.

Then for the last 7 seconds of the game, the sonics decided to quit playin' D-fense. Ginobli lulled them into a sleep, and it seemed like they fell for the trap, he made 'em think he was gonna run the clock down and go to OT....

So, I got 2 questions?

1) Why the f**K were'nt they putting pressure on the ball?

2) What the f**K was Potepenko doing letting when Duncan was stepping to the bucket to catch the pass and lay it in? (also, who's fault is it more, Potepenko for sitting there with his thumb up his a$$ of McMillian for puttin' him in?)

I mean really, the most important 7 seconds of the season, and they all stand around...

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^Potepenko isn't the best player, lol...Although I like how he fouls. I'd say it's McMillian's fault for having him in the game, what the fuck happened to Fortson and Evans and James? I can't remember who was in the game, but that shit was LAME. And I'm not really fond of Ray Allen, dude's got a big ego and he talked all that weak ass shit about Bowen before the series. I say let his stupid ass go after the season. We just need to keep Daniels, Ridnour, Lewis, Fortson, and MAYBE a couple other guys, but those are the key people. It's like the Mariner's when they had Griffey, everyone relies on that "star player" to do it for them, but it's not going to fucking happen.

The Sonics will be lucky to make it back next season, cause 8 of their players are going to be free agents, including McMillian. And as Gringo said, the Sonics haven't been known for making the best decisions. They need a "true" center for once, otherwise they're gonna get beat every time in the playoffs.

Jul 10, 2002
^^^
Get rid of Ray Allen, one of the top five in the league, you must be dippin' the wet daddies...

Take Rashard Lewish and Radmonivich off the DL and you've got a whole different outcome (anyway, we'll deal with reality and what is)...

But you wantin' to get rid of Ray is very like minded to Wally Walker or Woody Woodward...

May 4, 2002
JoMoDo said:
2) What the f**K was Potepenko doing letting when Duncan was stepping to the bucket to catch the pass and lay it in? (also, who's fault is it more, Potepenko for sitting there with his thumb up his a$$ of McMillian for puttin' him in
lol were where you last night, we could have yelled at the T.V. together lol......I dont give a shit if Tim Duncan was sittin on the bench I would have had somebody glued to his ass for those 14 seconds or however long it was......

Plus Luke missed that all so important 3. That would of put us in the lead.....

its hella frustrating but I lived in Seattle pretty much my whole life so im used to it......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
JoMoDo said:
^^^
Get rid of Ray Allen, one of the top five in the league, you must be dippin' the wet daddies...

Take Rashard Lewish and Radmonivich off the DL and you've got a whole different outcome (anyway, we'll deal with reality and what is)...

But you wantin' to get rid of Ray is very like minded to Wally Walker or Woody Woodward...

Ray Allen has an ego problem. I'm sure you could talk to someone who knows about people with that kind of problem. When he's on, he's a great player no doubt about it...But he's a cocky dude that didn't back up ANYTHING he said in this series. He was talkin all that weak ass shit about Bowen, but Bowen is the one that shut his ass down. He should have just shut the fuck up and played the game-that is why i don't like him.

I already gave my example, but come on....If the Sonics had, Antonio Daniels, Ridnour, Lewis, Fortson, and a good center, nobody would be fuckin with them. Ray Allen just adds that "super stardom" that Seattle teams can't get passed. When the Mariner's did hella good that one year, they didn't have any one player that saved their asses or that they relied on. The Sonics rely on Ray Allen to knock down 3's and score 25+ points per game...He can't do that. He can try, but while he's taking his "high profile" jump shots AND MISSING THEM, the Spurs came back down and scored damn near every time. His shot selection in this series was MARGINAL at best.

BTW, I didn't say get rid of him. I said let him go, cause he's a free agent, and he's gonna want to get PAID. Well, FUCK HIM....To be honest, he's not worth it. The Sonics WILL end up relying on that super star to carry them, and we all know Seattle teams CRUMBLE when that happens...Hence them losing this series...If Lewis was in the game, I really don't think it would have played out much different, the Spurs are just a better team than the Sonics at this point....

But damn, I'd like to think I'm smarter than the people sittin in the front desk, lol...You can like Ray Allen all you want, but it's not gonna change my opinion on him. He's like Reggie Miller, only not as good and with a way bigger ego problem. Oh yeah, no wet daddies for me...But thanks for that relevant comment :confused: I could say you been hittin the dope pipe if you think Ray Allen is in the top 5...

Allen Iverson
O'Neal (Shaq and Jermaine)
Dwyane Wade
Steve Nash
Chauncey Billups
Stephon Marbury

They're all better than Ray Allen, IMO. If you disagree, that's fine. But I'm not tryin to make this an argument. Hopefully the Sonics will do something intelligent this off-season, but that would be a first. Cause they shouldn't have traded Desmond Mason.

Aug 20, 2004
Chauncy & Stephon better than Ray?I dont think so...CB is CLUTCH....but not a great player...

SM is more of a break you down type a cat...and is streaky with the J...

BUT...Dwayne?Now THATS the man right there...hes proven to be a cluth player...and a winner....fuck the dumb shit...even without Shaq...Wade has proven he can win...somehtin KOBE could never do....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....

BUt i agree..let Ray go...hes gonna be what...32 next year?Hes gettin up there....id rahter get a younger guy to help mold...and Rashard is gona have to step it up big time...cus he straighted fizzled in the playoffs....

ANd let JJ go....hes weak...hes clumsy....fuck em....

Apr 25, 2002
Gringo Starr said:
Chauncy & Stephon better than Ray?I dont think so...CB is CLUTCH....but not a great player...

SM is more of a break you down type a cat...and is streaky with the J...

BUT...Dwayne?Now THATS the man right there...hes proven to be a cluth player...and a winner....fuck the dumb shit...even without Shaq...Wade has proven he can win...somehtin KOBE could never do....HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....
^^^^^You never lie homie. Neither Stephon nor Chauncy is fuckin with Ray. But Wade is the fuckin TRUTH. That's my dogg right there...fast takin over McGrady's title as my favorite player. Definitely more of an asset than Kobe. I say he's the best asset to come out the 2003 draft. Not gonna start makin any comparisons, but Im feelin Wade a lot more than Im feelin LeBron.

Apr 25, 2002
Oh, and I gotta add one more mouthpiece to the FUCK FAGGOT ASS GINOBILI club. Some Phoenex fan needs to do a favor for all the non-Texas, non-Argentinian NBA fans worldwide and take that chump's knees out with a crowbar. You're really gonna flop that much? REALLY?? What the fuck is with this guy...he flops when even when HE'S the one who made the foul. Since he's already gonna be flying to the ground if you come within six inches of him anyway, some big dude like Marion or Stoudamire needs to serve him a flagrant and smash that outrageous nose of his right into the hardwood floor. Punk.

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
^^LOL @ "FUCK FAGGOT ASS GINOLBLI"....I would have like to see Potopenko close line his ass at least once when he tried to drive. That guy flops around every fuckin time he has the ball. It's obvious that he doesn't have much control, it pisses me off when the defense gets called damn near every time for a blocking foul when half the time it should be a charge. He's a good shooter, but I think he's a "reckless" player if that makes sense. I think Stoudamire would be a better person to foul him then Marion though, but either would work. I didn't realize so many other people disliked Ginobli's bitch ass, cause he annoys the fuck out of me.

Nov 11, 2002
I had to step into this... I Got something i have to get off of my chest

...WHY DOES EVERYONE LIKE DANNY FORTSON?
IMO...we should trade his ass for a new team washing maching..... HE flops WAY more than ginobili.....everytime he touches the ball he goes 100 mph at the hoop and just throws up some ridiculous half-assed attempt at a shot.....I could go to the YMCA and see better basketball players....He's a big man, he needs to play like a big man....and he doesnt!....i bet he'd flop if earl boykins drove the lane on him...and then cry to the ref when he didnt get the call...

sorry.....just dont understand what people see in Fortson...

Sixxness - I agree that ginobili is a wreckless player, but not half as bad as fortson....

May 6, 2002
nonstop.bandcamp.com
i member i hated them mufuckas about 6 years ago, when they swept us... and sean elliot hit the three standin out of bounds.. but they still counted it....

then i liked em again when they fucked up the lakers in 03...

i HATED the lakers for what they did to us in game 7 in '00...