FUCK THE REFS...MIA HAD IT WON

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
^agreed with you partna, but im still happy that the miami lost...
fuck florida teamz

May 9, 2002
oooo-k

was it a bad call?...yea

but what about the call when the ohio st. reciever was held, twice, and caught the ball in bounds..and they called it out of bounds...forcing ohio st. to punt, and that set up the runback that set up the tying field goal...don't get fuckin mad..13 point favorites, and ohio st. hadn't got any damn credit all fuckin year ...you got just outwilled tonight

May 10, 2002
SnikoDawg said:
\

but what about the call when the ohio st. reciever was held, twice, and caught the ball in bounds..and they called it out of bounds...forcing ohio st. to punt, and that set up the runback that set up the tying field goal...don't get fuckin mad..13 point favorites, and ohio st. hadn't got any damn credit all fuckin year ...you got just outwilled tonight
EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for pointin that out dog...good shit...

And for the record...i feel that USC is the best team in the nation...i dont know what it is...but they are savs...i would like USC play Georgia...THAT would be a fuckin GAME!!!!!!!!

May 19, 2002
www.cdbaby.com
Fuck Miami!! Good call ref!! Naw but forreal there are so many bad calls in sports that it is rediculous, but u cant say that that made u lose!! I mean yall had a 2nd chance and didnt do shit, and Miami was a 2 touchdown favorite so they should have blown them out! Miami is overrated and they got beat...face it and move on!!! BIG TEN BITCHES!!! 5-2 in bowl games!! Thats domination!! GOT EM!!!!

Apr 26, 2002
www.mp3.com
Purebred Hogg said:

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou for pointin that out dog...good shit...

And for the record...i feel that USC is the best team in the nation...i dont know what it is...but they are savs...i would like USC play Georgia...THAT would be a fuckin GAME!!!!!!!!
MY K-STATE WILDCATS BEAT USC :rolleyes:

Nov 14, 2002
bad calls are a part of sports. '96 playoffs wit tha Yanks n O's...last year playoffs with the Raiders n Pats...and now this. yall fools needta deal wit it. give OSU they props. im glad the Buckeyes beat the Canes. fucc Florida teams.

RevoL

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
YunG VenoM said:
IT WASN'T A BAD CALL.........Dude was gettin held for about 5 yards b4 he even reached the END ZONE........And I agree FUCC ALL FLORDIA TEAMS
and thats all the room there was you can bump the reciever 5 yards, the flag was hella late, when they showed the replay he wasnt even touchin dood when he was goin for it...but i aint trippin eitherway i still came up a bill, miami was favored by 11 and the hook so i had to take ohio +11 1/2 it'd be stupid not to

Jun 14, 2002
KINGCZAR said:
Naw but forreal there are so many bad calls in sports that it is rediculous, but u cant say that that made u lose!!
BULL FUCKIN SHIT...WE WOULDNT WON IF THE REF DIDNT THROW THE FLAG AFTER THE GAME WAS OVER...its bullshit none of yall like miami cuz they would kill ur team..and they beat osu fair and sqaure but the sorry ref took it from us...we comin back next yr

Jun 14, 2002
RevoL said:

and thats all the room there was you can bump the reciever 5 yards, the flag was hella late, when they showed the replay he wasnt even touchin dood when he was goin for it...

u damn right ....im trippin cuz fuckers like that need to be stuck fuck that ref..u cant throw a flag that late after the game

May 8, 2002
I thought it was pass interfearance on the play cause the courner back wasnt looking at the ball! But it seamed like the refs took about 5 min untill they finally threw the flag. Miami was already celebrating and then no wait a flag on the play automatic first down at the 1. I was goin for Ohio State and Miami played a sloppy game and won similar games that they played like this through out the season but that "L" finally bit them in the ass! Great Game that came down to OT. Miami losing Mgahee in the 4th Qrtr was a big factor because it limited their playbook!

May 10, 2002
THE ONLY REASON YALL IS MAKING A BIG DEAL ABOUT THIS IS CAUSE IT WAS ON 4TH DOWN, IF IT WAS ON 3RD DOWN OR ANY OTHER DOWN IT WOULDNT BEEN AS BIG OF A DEAL,

THAT WAS PASS INTERFERENCE THOUGH THE CORNERBACK DIDNT EVEN TRY TO PLAY THE BALL, NOT ONLY DID HE INTERFERE WHEN THE BALL CAME, HE INTERFERED RIGHT BEFORE THE BALL WAS COMING,

YOU GOT HAVE A BIASED OPINION OR ARE JUST DUMB NOT TO THINK THAT WAS PASS INTERFERENCE!!!!