FUCK THE NEW SHIT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
40 gettin air play thats nice and everything. Stop dumbing down ya style and come with some real shit. Now its all about selling out and following the latest trend. Being ya self is what got california on the map. Just remember that shit.

Jan 31, 2006
me personally, id rather dumb down a little bit to get money and fame, than be myself and get nothing in return. THats the way the business goes my friend

Feb 7, 2006
EVERYTHIN NOW GOT THE SAME BEAT THE HYPHY SHIT IS GOOD DONT GET ME WRONG BUT BACK IN THE EARLY 90'S SHIT WAS BETTER AND MORE ORIGINAL EVERYTHIN NOW JSUT SOUND THE SAME

Mar 17, 2006
^^yeah, you just gotta keep your ear to the street and find what you like. you sure as hell can't depend on radio or national opinion.

Sep 24, 2004
Raiders760 said:
40 gettin air play thats nice and everything. Stop dumbing down ya style and come with some real shit. Now its all about selling out and following the latest trend. Being ya self is what got california on the map. Just remember that shit.
no disrespect, but are you aware of the countless emcees that are in the bay area that drop quality music?? Here's the formula...

Drop mindless/soulless music, receive radio play, then observe as the next generation emulate the entertainment & deterioate in their communities.

Mar 7, 2006
I feel you but it ain't just bay music...it's all music....from R&B, hiphop, Rock, Country all the shit...now we know why are parents, uncles n aunties no longer listened to the shit we was into....it's life....

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
some people listen and/or watch too much television...i'm not tired of the hyphy sound....why??? BECAUSE I DON"T LISTEN TO RADIO or spend countless hours on siccness trying to find the latest song!!!!!!!! I'm sure if i lived in da bay and listened to KMEL i would get tired real quick......but i stay away from the radio as much as possible, especially the hiphop stations. I'm sure some people get tired of the sound because they spend too much time on siccness. Luckily i don't have a soundcard on my comp. so i can't listen TO NO MUSIC(i use the comp. at work)! There's so much VARIETY in the bay that the hyphy sound is overshadowing the other types of genre or rap/hiphop.

I picked up Zion I on the way home, right after work, and their sound is refreshing from the music that i've been listening in my deck lately. There's so many artist in cali and around the nation that bring something different and unique to the table. But if you limit yourself to just a certain type of music you're gonna get tired of it real quick. Y
You always have to option of turning the station or tuning to another channel! That's just my opinion though...