"fuck the mounties" - mac jesus

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
In this hilarious video, a Canadian man arrested for being drunk in public is seen arguing (gently) in front of a squad car police camera. At first, the man denies "having been sort of intoxicated, as you proclaim." After stumbling over his words, he segues into a rendition of Queen's 1975 hit "Bohemian Rhapsody." As in singing the entire song. (He does get a few of the lyrics wrong.) He even attempts an a capella rendition of the song's musical breakdown.
Near the end of the video, a police office asks him to "calm down," to which the man responds, "I can't," before finishing the song up with a pun on the initials for Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
He then returns to a seeming state of calm, putting on his glasses and asking the officer, "Do you have to cuff me? Physical violence is the least of my priorities."
As one astute commenter noted, he may have been suffering from Mercury poisoning. If all else fails, this guy would make an excellent addition to the cast of Trailer Park Boys.
One bit of music trivia, "Bohemian Rhapsody" is the only song to ever twice reach No. 1 on the U.K. charts, first in 1975, then again in 1992, when it appeared in the film "Wayne's World." Elton's John's "Candle in the Wind" technically achieved the same feat, but the latter rendition was an altered version marking the death of Princess Diana.

[video=youtube;ejh9kmhP1w8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejh9kmhP1w8[/video]

Mar 18, 2003
I'm not sure which is funnier, his singing or his drunken rational. Because a lot of the shit he was saying for some reason seemed to make sense. Something tells me that dude would be hilarious to hang around when he's hammered.

Legman

پراید آش
Nov 5, 2002
lol your watchin the latest podcast huh? tell me it dont look like him lol

that guy used to annoy me, but his comedy is gold

REACHTMO

panty vandalizer
Aug 7, 2011
lmao

fucking weird, just turned on the tv and this shit is on the news. channel 2.

I would beat the brakes off claudine wong!

no kinds of pics of her on google...:mad: