FUCK THE MODESTO POLICE DEPARTMENT!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 6, 2009
MUCH LUV TO EVERYONE THAT CAME OUT TO THE SHOW LAST NIGHT BUT FUCK THE MODESTO POLICE DEPARTMENT FOR THE BULLSHIT THEY PULLED ON ME LAST NIGHT! I HOPE ONE OF YOU READ THIS! FUCK YALL!!:mad:

Jul 1, 2004
The show was good till the modesto P.D. Violated Oso Locs Civil Rights by pointing him out for no apparent reason and saying if he goes on and performs that they will shut the show down. Modesto P.D. was in the wrong and by Violating Oso Locs Civil rights of freedom of speech and Due process they might have a law suite on their hands is Oso Loc decides to proceed with one. As homeboys we can not get bullied by the crooked cops. Unless you are a felon, which Oso Is not, then you too, even gang bangers have rights. Fuck the P.D.

Jun 5, 2004
IVE MET BIG OSO BEFORE, AND THAT IS A BIG ASS NIGGA!

BUT REALLY, THE COPS R WEAK... THEY PROBLY LOOKED AT OSO AS THE BIGGEST DUDE THERE, AND WENT AFTER HIM FIRST... LOOKIN AT HIM AS THE BIGGEST THREAT.

I'VE HAD THE SAME SHIT HAPPEN TO ME, I'LL GET PULLED OVER WITH A GANG OF PEOPLE IM 6'2 275, THA BIGGEST NIGGA THERE AND IM ALWAYS THE FIRST PERSON THEY COME AT. OF COURSE.

THE COPS AINT REALLY GIVIN A FUCK ABOUT UR RIGHTS THO, ITS THERE WORD OVER THERE'S

Sep 9, 2004
MONEY=RIGHTS. OUR RIGHTS ARE THERE BUT TO EXERCISE THEM COSTS MONEY IN THE FORM OF LEGAL REPRESENTATION, BAIL, ECT. SO IF A MOTHERFUCKER IS BROKE THEN MORE THAN LIKELY HES GONNA TAKE THE L. NOT SAYING OSO LOC, JUST MOTHERFUCKERS IN GENERAL. STACK YOUR CHIPS!

Jul 6, 2009
everybody got to perform. the police came in and focused on me sayin if i was to get on stage and perform that they would come in and remove me off the stage. nobody else. they said big oso loc is not to perform tonight. so the owner of the venue thinkin he's helpin me out has the dj start playin my show disc at like 1:20am as they close the doors and turn all the lights on so the cops think they are closin it up. so me and active ent are up on stage performin wit the lights on and folks leavin. then the dj cuts off the music halfway thru the set.. i got heated n walked off stage then walked outside and started goin bad on the cops and they were sittin in their cars just lookin at me smiling like some fuckin faggots! long story short i got hated on like usual! end of story! fuck em!

Nov 24, 2009
should've performed anyway, u would've had a case on them pigs and would have had major support from the people if they did arrest you. nazi's preach hatred in front of state/city/federal buildings and get away with it companioned by police body guards, but some folks have a concert and pigs are all over it.

Nov 14, 2002
MPD/K are some serious dick heads out here mayne.one day they pulled me over on two blocks back to back and gave me two tickets then told me they know i was looking for trouble and to get the fuck out of their town.i can tell you so many fucked up stories about the MPD/K.

Jun 5, 2004
MPD/K are some serious dick heads out here mayne.one day they pulled me over on two blocks back to back and gave me two tickets then told me they know i was looking for trouble and to get the fuck out of their town.i can tell you so many fucked up stories about the MPD/K.
LOL @ GETTIN PULLED OVER TWICE IN A DAY, IN LIKE A MILE RADIUS. THATS SOME SHIT

I GOT STOPPED WALKIN DOWN THE STREET WITH SOME HOMIES. IDK WHY, BUT THEY PULL UP WITH 3 COP CARS...

THEN I HEAR ONE OF THE COPS'S WALKIE TALKIES AND THEY SAY "A POSSIBLE 211... ONE WHITE MALE, 2 BLACK MALES AND A HISPANIC" SO OF COURSE IM WITH A WHITE BOY, 2 NIGGAS, AND ME (I GUESS I LOOK HISPANIC IN THE DARK). LOL THEY HAD US SITTIN THERE FOR SO LONG, BUT THEY CALLED THE LIQUOR STORE AND MY ARABIAN HOMEBOY TOLD THE COPS IT WASNT US. MUCH LOVE TO MY NIGGA RAJJ

THATS WHY FUCK 7-11, SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL CORNER STORE

Jun 5, 2004
naw we san joaquin county, different like night and day.
O WELL THE STOCKTON POLICE R BITCHES TOO. ME N MY HOMIE WENT THERE TO PICK UP A HOMIE FROM HIS COLLEGE (EITHER UNIV. OF PHEONIX, OR PACIFIC, I FORGET) GOIN ON VACATION

THEY PULL US OVER FOR NO REASON, WERE SMOBBIN IN HIS MOMS CHARGER HATCHBACK WITH HELLA SHIT IN IT, THEY GO THROUGH EVERYTHING. TORE UP MY BAG, AND JUST SCATTERED ALL MY SHIT ON THE FLOOR...

TORE UP THE WHOLE TRUNK AND TORE EVERYTHING OUT AND LOOKED BY THE SPARE TIRE... OK, "HAVE A NICE DAY" LOL

Jan 27, 2005
MAN FUCK THE SJPD. LASTNIGHT ME N MY LIL BRO GOT TAKEN TO JAIL BECAUSE WE MADE THEM FEEL STUPID. WEDIDNT HAVE SHIT ON US AND I WAS RECORDIN THEM FUCKIN WITH MY LIL BRO THEN ANOTHER PIG ROLLS UP HELLA FAST N ALMOST HITS ME WITH HIS CAR. JUMPS OUT AND ARRESTS ME FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. AND THEY FUCKIN TO ME TO COUNTY FOR IT. SO ILL SAY IT AGAIN FUCK THE PUNK ASS SJPD. FUCK THAT PIG SANTOS AND FUCK THAT PIG BARTHELMEY YOU BITCHES.

May 14, 2002
www.Straight-Up.info
MAN FUCK THE SJPD. LASTNIGHT ME N MY LIL BRO GOT TAKEN TO JAIL BECAUSE WE MADE THEM FEEL STUPID. WEDIDNT HAVE SHIT ON US AND I WAS RECORDIN THEM FUCKIN WITH MY LIL BRO THEN ANOTHER PIG ROLLS UP HELLA FAST N ALMOST HITS ME WITH HIS CAR. JUMPS OUT AND ARRESTS ME FOR OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE. AND THEY FUCKIN TO ME TO COUNTY FOR IT. SO ILL SAY IT AGAIN FUCK THE PUNK ASS SJPD. FUCK THAT PIG SANTOS AND FUCK THAT PIG BARTHELMEY YOU BITCHES.
Where was that at?