FUCK THE METS.

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^^Considering what we went through with hella big injuries and a coaching change when we were way under .500, and bounced back I do!! I mean I am disapointed but trust me there are alot of worse franchises that wish they could even be in it the last month let alone the last day!! Got Em!!

Aug 9, 2006
they have one of the biggest payrolls ever.....it cant be considered a good season because they "bounced back" in the 2nd half....

the mets have failed when theyre talent has peaked......

to say other wise is non-sense......they suck...

CZAR

Sicc OG
Aug 25, 2003
^^Dog do u realize we may have had the worst bullpen in history?? Do u actually follow baseball??? I aint sayin we wasnt suppose to go to the playoffs but we had alot of injuries and the shittiest bullpen and that equals no playoffs!! Learn about it!!! Who is your team??? Got Em!!!

Aug 9, 2006
^^Dog do u realize we may have had the worst bullpen in history?? Do u actually follow baseball??? I aint sayin we wasnt suppose to go to the playoffs but we had alot of injuries and the shittiest bullpen and that equals no playoffs!! Learn about it!!! Who is your team??? Got Em!!!
everyone is going to have excuses....worst bullpen or not its still a huge deal they didnt make the playoffs.....they are complete and absolute peices of shit....

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
The Giants have the worst Bullpen with the exception of Brian Wilson.