FUCK THE LAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
THE KINGS HAVE A GOOD TEAM AND IF THEY WIN ITS BECAUSE THEY WERE THE BETTER TEAM...ITS THE SERIES EVERYBODY WANTED ANYWAYS SAC AGAINST L.A. ...THE KINGS GOT TOO CONFIDENT AND FELL ASLEEEP,HOW CAN YOU BLOW A 24 PIONT LEAD ,YOU CANT BLAME THE REFS FOR THAT....BIBBI STOPED MAKING SHOTS,SO DID CHRISTIE.....

Apr 25, 2002
That is true but where was wannabe MJ I mean

Sobe oops I mean Kobe at. That fool wants to be like mike

so bad but doesnt show up when shaq pack is gettin

triple teamed, what up with that. Much love to the Lakers

but they needed the MEN IN BLACK to help them out with this

one.

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
HIGHSPEED- IS A EXAMPLE OF A FUCKEN HATER... I WONDER IF HIS A PLAYAHATA TOO.. THAT'S A PUNK-BITCH WHO DESERVE TO GET SMACKED DOWN....

DANK- YOU COULD FUCK THE LAKERS BUT NOT MY CITY.. FUCK YOU AND THE WHOLE ENTIRE SAC-TOWN WITH YA MAMA WITH IT.. BITCH ASS.. FUCK YOU PARTNA... I SMELL JEALOUSY....

HEY WICKED, THERE YOU GO AGAIN WITH THIS CRYING BABY SHIT WITH THE QUEERS FANS.. DAMN EXCUSES AND EXCUSES, THEY NEED TO LEARN THAT THEY LOST AND PLAYED THE NEXT GAME..

LOL> IT WAS A LUCKY SHOT, THEY NEED TO LEARN HORRY'S HISTORY IN THE N.B.A...

DANK- DONT BRING THIS CITY WAR TALK, YOU IN SAC OR WHEREEVER YOUR AT, AND IM IN L.A.. STOP BEING A COMPUTER BANGER BIIITCH....

TO ALL MY SAC-PEEPZ DANK START THIS SHIT WITH L.A

May 10, 2002
After living amongst SOOO many Laker haters in San Diego this last year, I have grown to hate the whining of Kings fans...Many disregard both of the Lakers last two championships only to say: "but we have the best fans"--that is THE most rediculous and irrelevant statement I have ever heard-- kill that NOISE!!!

The only way L.A. should lose this series is if they don't take Sac seriously (as they haven't until the 4th quarter every game). It is clear who SHOULD be the better team, but I do think Sac has L.A. beat in that category.

Apr 25, 2002
The Kings are going to win the series...I'm callin it right now before game 5...And they didn't choke in game 4, Horry just hit a HUGE shot...It was like Webber said, a lucky play...but a BIGTIME shot.

Apr 26, 2002
martiebacardii said:
EAT A DICK PATRICK RESPECT THE 2-TIME CHAMPS
HA HA HA....what's up man...i know you would be reading this sooner or later.....if you talk to matty can you tell him to hit mike on the celly...we need to get that song wrapped up......alright folks!!

peace

Apr 25, 2002
I`m not a Laker fan but what luck if the Kings would of held on to the 15 point lead they had in the first half this wouldn`t of ever happened.Also if Vlad would of held on to the ball.

Apr 25, 2002
FUCK L.A.

I'm tired of seein' them win. Be nice to see someone new win the championship...Sacramento all the way beeyotch! It's Bibby all damn day on that ass!! :mad:

Apr 26, 2002
for all those who are talking shit that the lakers are gonna win....i'm sorry, there not.......sac is gonna whoop l.a.'s ass in l.a........couldn't get any better.....my opinion, just what i see...peace, oh yeah caffeine......FUCK YOU TOO!!

Apr 25, 2002
sac should be waitin to play in the championship series...they got gaffled game 4 that shot at the end of the first half by walker should'nt have counted. they would have won by 2 even with horry's tre at the buzzer. paybacks a bitch though 3-2 mufuckas. sac all the way!!!