FUCK THE LAKERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
vlade slapped the ball to the wrong fuckin player. robert horry is clutch...that dude never folds in crunch time. fuck a laker though sac kings in the next 2 baby.

May 11, 2002
Mayne what the fuck was up with the calls in the game. Christy gets hit with a foul cuz he accidently clips horry, they was just walkin to a spot. Yet when bibby get the ball hes gettin his shit chopped and the lakers pt. guard (forgot his name) is runnin into him and bibby dont get the foul.....

Apr 25, 2002
WALLK said:
^^^^

man what calls? the calls were being blown on both sides. i am tired of the excuses.
aint no excuses for that game they shouldve had it wrapped, but them officials do lean a lil towards the lakers. just listen to the analysts they even be addressin them ghost fouls. plus we all know the lakers is some actors. fisher and fox is some professional floppers.

Apr 25, 2002
i dont care what anyone says the refs gave Game 1 to the lakers, both teams were playing aiiight and the difference was the very biased calls

not this game as much tho, the refs blew a few calls but it wasn't anything like game 1 where they blew so many against sac and for L.A. that the game looked FIXED.

but if i was a sac fan i'd be crying after today, just when you thought you could finally beat LA clutch ass horry hit it.

does anyone know why C-Webb and his coach look like they bout to cry in every game? i think they got serious depression problems like they need some prozac

Apr 25, 2002
www.mexica-movement.org
SO NOW ITS THE REFS FAULT THAT THE QUEENS BLEW A 24 PIONT LEAD LOL...KINGS WENT TO THE FOUL LINE ATLEAST 15 MORE TIMES THAN THE LAKERS SO STOP CRYING LIKE SOME BITCHES...THEY BLEW A 24 PIONT LEAD AINT NOBODY TO BLAME FOR THAT BUT THEMSELVES...YOU BLOW A 24 PIONT LEAD YOU DESERVE TO LOSE.....STOP CRYING.

Apr 25, 2002
M.O.B. Boss said:
2nd half buzzer shot shouldnt have counted
if you mean 1st half you're right, i didn't think about it but that was the diff. between 3-1 and 2-2. but basketball never comes down to 1 call, its always much more than that throughout the whole game

Apr 25, 2002
It really dont matter cause even though the Fakers

won its a 3 game series now and 2 games are in

Sacramakahoe, but it dont matter as long as we got ourselves

a series you feel me.