FUCK the HATERS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Fuckin 122 dollar speeding ticket for going 75 in a 60 mph zone at the bottom of the hill.... Them mother fuckers got me in the speed trap GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
damn airplane...the thing about it is that fools were driving like 90 flying by my ass and shit.....damn i hate the haters....
the only thing i hate is a fuckin hater

Feb 28, 2005
yea that shits gay...i was going around 70 on the freeway...then i started going down a hill and all of a sudden i was going 90...didnt even realize it...CHP pulled me over and decided to be "nice" and only get me for 85...if he was nice he woulda let me go...but anywaay

May 16, 2004
J-Boeg said:
yea that shits gay...i was going around 70 on the freeway...then i started going down a hill and all of a sudden i was going 90...didnt even realize it...CHP pulled me over and decided to be "nice" and only get me for 85...if he was nice he woulda let me go...but anywaay
see how do you like getting harrassed by the fuzz? Is that how you want to make a living. You dont even follow the speed limit but you think you can be captin planet and protect the world from all that is not righteous. Justice must be served, tickets must be dealt. How just is it when you are required to meet a quota to fine civilization to support the pigs cause not because people are fuckin up but cuz you have to be a hard ass and look for moving violations since you have a quota to meet.

Dec 15, 2005
a good way to get around speed traps is whenever you drive by a area where i cop car might be posted like a dirtroad slow down.Look to see if theres any cops posted then speed back up.You'll never get a ticket doing this.

Feb 28, 2005
moonpizzle said:
see how do you like getting harrassed by the fuzz? Is that how you want to make a living. You dont even follow the speed limit but you think you can be captin planet and protect the world from all that is not righteous. Justice must be served, tickets must be dealt. How just is it when you are required to meet a quota to fine civilization to support the pigs cause not because people are fuckin up but cuz you have to be a hard ass and look for moving violations since you have a quota to meet.

in case you didnt know, cops do more than just traffic tickets...and i wasnt being harrassed, i was going 25 MPH over the speed limit, i fucked up...theres a difference between being harrassed and fucking up, which most people like you fail to realize...you say i was harrassed but then you say justice must be dealt, kinda contradict yourself buddy

Feb 28, 2005
and also about the quota thing...its really like that at any job...you gotta give a certain amount of tickets because obviously people are out there driving like morons and if you arent giving tickets, your not doing your job...same as retail, you gotta sell a certain amount of shit or your boss will get pissed...i can argue with people like you all day who just wanna say "fuck the law" but its really a waste of my time and yours..so either get a life or just stop replying to my posts...thank you and have a wonderful day

May 14, 2002
Yes it was definatly QUOTA day when i came back up the opposite streach of that same highway there was a car pulled over RIGHT in the EXACT same spot as me and another pig waiting to pull somone over in that lil hiden area with the bird circling high high above....its a real clear speed trap going up that hill but coming down it you dont even notice. sneaky sneaky bastards
:(