FUCK THE GOV. WOODIE INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 9, 2006
HELl yea dats some sicc shit woodie would spit bout da gov..for example on one track that i noticed bout da gov was a matter of time..and yea its crazy how this country is corrupted..think about it.America is putting concentration camps all over usa
check on youtube: concentration camps in usa..learn about it..and for WHO?!?
USA CITIZENS!! all BADD!! but hey KNOledget iZ PowER!! JUST GET IT!!

Denial

get strunk!
Mar 5, 2014
U know.
Man Woodie is right in all ways.

I'm from the netherlands myself but yeh U.S. proganda reaches all the way over here.
Just like what is going on now with Russia and Ukraine welp luckily 'Merica is already on our doorstep in case they need to ''safe the world'' like they always do (sarcasm).

they are always over the whole world saying what's best for each country and applying rules for other countries.

but well the EU is also that fucked up but not with propaganda the EU just does it infront of everybody and nobody gives 2 shits.

R.I.P. Woodie, and fuck police states, fuck propaganda using governments, and fuck the opressors.

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
Man Woodie is right in all ways.

I'm from the netherlands myself but yeh U.S. proganda reaches all the way over here.
Just like what is going on now with Russia and Ukraine welp luckily 'Merica is already on our doorstep in case they need to ''safe the world'' like they always do (sarcasm).

they are always over the whole world saying what's best for each country and applying rules for other countries.

but well the EU is also that fucked up but not with propaganda the EU just does it infront of everybody and nobody gives 2 shits.

R.I.P. Woodie, and fuck police states, fuck propaganda using governments, and fuck the opressors.
I agree, we should not be all over the world policing the shit...

but thats cause I'd rather see all you filthy animals kill yourselves off so we can reign supreme once yer all corked HOO-RAH!!!

#MURICA!!!

Nov 28, 2018
Damn this really resonates with me. He said these things well before it hit my radar. Very good read even more then a decade later. Im still a major fan of his music and apart from talking to him on here I wasn't able to meet him in person and shake his hand like I have with 90% of my all time favorites. He was a stand up dude and spread his wealth between his family and homies. Basically if I got it you got it type of mentallity and ive lived my life around these morals. Material things are nice but unnecessary. I wish more people could take a page out of his book. He would ride for his but at the sametime put folks on. He taught me alot and for that ill always be greatful. RIP Woodie!!