FUCK THE GOV. WOODIE INTERVIEW

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 12, 2007
L.K.D said:
I Aint been on this forum for quite some time because half of the stuff posted here nowadays is not even worth reading, but this is actually a good post i really enjoyed reading the whole interview. some cats don't even finish highschool and have a really educated mind. i feel that woodie at the end was trying to bring some sort of a political point of view into his music like create a brand new revolution. while other artist's are into the hyphy trend, i believe woodie was coming out with something new that could stick to peoples minds right at the end.
thats true

Feb 15, 2007
rose town ryda said:
hell yea, wood was droppin notin but knowledge... and im hoping homies learn bout dat shit cuz aint nothin else real but that... u betta learn earn somethhn, u kno? haha younger homies need to peep game...
I'VE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP THE GOVERNMENT IS AND ABOUT THEIR HIDDEN AGENDAS... AND MOST OF THAT IS DUE TO WOODIE, LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC, AND READING/LISTENING TO HIS INTERVIEWS... HE WAS NOT A DIME A DOZEN THATS FOR GOD DAMN SURE...

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
antoniog831 said:
I'VE BEEN LEARNING ABOUT HOW FUCKED UP THE GOVERNMENT IS AND ABOUT THEIR HIDDEN AGENDAS... AND MOST OF THAT IS DUE TO WOODIE, LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC, AND READING/LISTENING TO HIS INTERVIEWS... HE WAS NOT A DIME A DOZEN THATS FOR GOD DAMN SURE...
at some point everyone needs to open their eyes, be it from a musician or otherwise

Feb 19, 2005
www.geocities.com
ON A REAL NOTE THO, I FEEL WOODIE WOULD HAVE BEEN A DAMN GOOD POLITICAL SPEAKER..N HOMIEz FROM THE SET WOULDNT PROLLY LIKE A HOMEBOY GOIN OUT N THE PUBLIC LIKE THAT BUT SHIT..WHAT WOOD SAID IN THAT INTERVIEW WAS SOME REAL SHIT N IT TOOK THE PANTIEz OFF THE POLICE N EXPOZED THEM..REAL TALK

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
I wanted to bring this post back because i worried about this forum, theres been like 2 new posts in 2 weeks, and one of em is all arguing, neither of them have anything to do with music let alone eccr, this post is the last one i remember seeing with any content worth reading, i hope this forum doesnt go away, eccr is why i joined the siccness to begin with....

Jun 21, 2005
Just read that post......thanks for the RE-UP!! LOL. some good shit. like you said, most of the shit posted lately is not even worth reading...... woodie always came lyrical. If you want to excel in the rap game and want to be a writer, you have to READ READ READ and SOAK up some knowledge. Pick up a newspaper!! Read whats going on in the world and you will find out that ITS A FUCKED UP WORLD........There's basically two Holocausts going on OVER again TODAY..... In Africa and the middle east.......israeli's killing palestinians and vise versa and Arab-Muslims killing off North Africans in Africa......not to mention all the shit going on in Iraq......don't be weak minded and be on the outside looking in and don't be a follower, be a leader.
Again, thanks for that interview.....

Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
scrillafein said:
Just read that post......thanks for the RE-UP!! LOL. some good shit. like you said, most of the shit posted lately is not even worth reading...... woodie always came lyrical. If you want to excel in the rap game and want to be a writer, you have to READ READ READ and SOAK up some knowledge. Pick up a newspaper!! Read whats going on in the world and you will find out that ITS A FUCKED UP WORLD........There's basically two Holocausts going on OVER again TODAY..... In Africa and the middle east.......israeli's killing palestinians and vise versa and Arab-Muslims killing off North Africans in Africa......not to mention all the shit going on in Iraq......don't be weak minded and be on the outside looking in and don't be a follower, be a leader.
Again, thanks for that interview.....
hell yeah, as close as the gove can get us to an ant farm the happier the rich will be

Dec 12, 2008
i like this post n he was a smart man i been knowing bout tha government to for a long time n if u liked woodies latest music before he died peep out immortal technique not a homeboy rapper but very political good rapper like wood they tryna pull tha wool over our eyes but we can c